SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Electro Quarterstaff

Electro Quarterstaff Website

Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-02-2006, 12:36 AM   #1
paulrawnerve

finally heard the band..

they were recommended to me by someone on our Raw Nerve forum, and i love em! gonna have to chase down some releases now!
:1pirate:
paulrawnerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:18 AM   #2
jack0012come
Banned

Smile Hugging Salford University students break world record

Faisal Mohyud-Din and Mohammed Azeem managed to remain clasped together for 24 hours and 17 minutes - smashing the current record by 16 minutes. They have raised money for the new Christie cancer unit in Oldham. They finished their feat at Oldham Athletic's Boundary Park stadium during the team's game against Leyton Orient on Tuesday night. The Salford University students said they wanted to do it because everyone is at risk of suffering from the killer disease. The Christie Cancer Hospital is opening a new �17m radiotherapy centre in Oldham later this week. Muscle fatigueThey were monitored throughout the challenge and had to stay awake at all times. The embrace is cheap sto power levelingthe charity logo of The Christie Hospital. Mr Mohyud-Din, a talented sprinter who is aiming to compete in the 2012 Olympics, said: "This was certainly a marathon rather than a sprint. "I needed all my reserves of stamina to get through it, but I'm over the moon to have broken the record - hopefully the first of many." Alicia Custis, star trek online power levelinghead of communications at The Christie, added: "Massive congratulations to Faisal and Azeem for the world record - they've done fantastically well and fought against sleep deprivation and muscle fatigue. "I know it was incredibly hard work and I'm hugely grateful to them for doing this for the Christie. This is a hug for all our cancer patients."
jack0012come is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:19 PM   #3
Jay_Bowerman

Rep Power: 0 Jay_Bowerman is an unknown quantity at this point
Holy shit, I forgot about this band. I heard them like 5 years ago. I didn't know they were still active.
Jay_Bowerman is offline   Reply With Quote