SMNnews Forums SMNnews Forums  

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Genghis Tron
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Genghis Tron Website

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-03-2008, 05:06 AM   #1
BRUTALFACE.

BRUTALFACE. slam gang member
Latest Decibel mag(At the Gates on the cover?)

I'm just making sure that I'm not completely delusional from lack of sleep... I was at Barnes and Nobel a few hours ago. While there I read Mookie's column about a drunken, anti-semitic blonde woman, and a two page article on GT. Now, this(GT article) might have been another magazine, but I'm pretty sure it was Decibel and At the Gates was on the cover... right?

If all of this IS making sense, I did enjoy both articles. I can't wait for BUTH to be out, AND I'm going to see GT three times in the next 2 or 3 months. Awesome. Awesome.

So.. I guess what I'm saying is.. pick up the latest issue of Decibel which explains a little bit of the origins of GT, and why Cryptopsy should be thanked ASAP.
BRUTALFACE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:37 PM   #2
BRUTALFACE.

BRUTALFACE. slam gang member
Just an update:

http://www.decibelmagazine.com/featu...nghistron.aspx
BAM.

Enjoy.
BRUTALFACE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:35 PM   #3
Stevie G

Stevie G slam gang member
I read it and now I know more things.

I LOVE it when that happens.
Stevie G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:19 AM   #4
dvdcupgo339

dvdcupgo339 slam gang member
Arrow How to buy the cheapest dvds online

[size=10pt] where can i buy cheap videos or dvds Online In other words, the following sources can help you buy DVDs at a time, and often pay less than even the wholesale price.[/size]DVD #1eBay.com [size=9pt]An obvious choice, but definitely the place where you can always score some really great deals on both new and used movies.[/size]While it might not simple to return a DVD bought on eBay, you can verify the condition and get a good feeling about the seller by checking out his feedback.DVD #2Amazon.com[size=9pt]One of the most popular places to buy DVDs online, of course, but there are often many bargains to be found here — sales, discounts, etc.[/size] DVD #3 dvdstrom.com[size=9pt][/size] [size=9pt]The DVD section of this complete online store is top-quality,[/size] DVD #4dvdcup.comA good website to shop for the latest and popular DVDs online, free shipping,good quality,pay less than even the wholesale price, you can find all DVDs you need, dvd wholesaler and dropshipper
dvdcupgo339 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 01:31 PM   #5
Oeelidu02

Oeelidu02 slam gang member
Red face they weren't fooling around

Little Tommy (who was Jewish) was doing very badly in math. His parents had tried everything: tutors, etc., they tried everything they could think of. Finally, in a last ditch effort, they took Tommy down and enrolled him in the local Catholic school. After the first day, little Tommy came home with a very serious look on his face. He didn't even kiss his mother hello. Instead, he went to his room and started studying.   Books and papers were spread out all over the room and little Tommy was hard at work. His mother was amazed. She called him down to dinner and to her shock, the minute he was done he marched back to his room without a word and in no time he was back hitting the books as hard as before.   This went on for some time, day after day while the mother tried to understand what made all the difference. Finally, little Tommy brought home his report card. He quietly laid it on the table and went up to his room and hit the books. With great trepidation, his Mom looked at it and to her surprise, little Tommy got an A in math.   She could no longer hold her curiosity. She went to his room and said: "Son, what was it? Was it the nuns?" Little Tommy looked at her and shook his head, no. "Well, then," she replied, "was it the books, the discipline, the structure, the uniforms? WHAT was it?"  Little Tommy looked at her and said, "Well, on the first day of school, when I saw that guy nailed to the plus sign, I knew they weren't fooling around.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------We offer WoW Power Leveling and World of Warcraft Powerleveling,world of warcraft power leveling,, Buy Cheap WoW Power Leveling, enjoy best service:cheap wow power leveling, buy wow power leveling, world of warcraft power leveling
Oeelidu02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:19 PM   #6
crotchrot

crotchrot slam gang member
Anybody wanna take care of this spam crap? I'm tired of getting all hard thinking someone updated the Genghis Tron board and then it's this shit.
crotchrot is offline   Reply With Quote