SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Labels & Distro Outlets > Grindethic Records
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Grindethic Records Website

Old 04-30-2008, 08:17 AM   #1
Tom Grindethic
www.grindethic.co.uk

Tom Grindethic slam gang member
New WILLOWTIP, NEUROTIC and UNIQUE LEADER releases in stock...

New items / Back in stock...

ORDER ONLINE AT www.grindethic.co.uk
prices include postage within the UK

CDs (£6.99 unless stated)
ILLOGICIST - THE INSIGHT EYE (Modern Italian technical death metal for fans of DEATH and CYNIC! On WILLOWTIP)
ULCERATE - OF FRACTURE AND FAILURE (Brutal death/grind from New Zealand on NEUROTIC RECORDS) £7.99
SICKENING HORROR - WHEN LANDSCAPES BLED BACKWARDS (Technical Greek death metal on NEUROTIC RECS featuring George Kolias of NILE on drums) £7.99
NEURAXIS - TRILATERAL PROGRESSION (Mixes elements of melodic death metal with technical grind. On WILLOWTIP)
CORPUS MORTALE - A NEW SPECIES OF DEVIANT (New album of Danish brutal death metal on NEUROTIC RECORDS!) £7.99
DECREPIT BIRTH - DIMINSHING BETWEEN WORLDS (The new album and a new direction! Much more melody this time and elements of the new SPAWN OF POSSESSION) £7.99
HOUR OF PENANCE - THE VILE CONCEPTION (This is going to be one of the best albums of the year, technical brutality from Italy on UNIQUE LEADER!) £7.99
ODIOUS MORTEM - CRYPTIC IMPLOSION (Amazing album of brutal technical death metal on WILLOWTIP! Highly recommended!) £7.99
VISCERAL BLEEDING - ABSORBING THE DISARRAY (New album from the blasting Swedish death metallers, including 2 video clips) £7.99

Shirts
BLASPHEMER - LOGO SHIRT (Yellow outline logo on the front, a spade + ''ninth son, ninth sin, ninth murder, ninth grave'' on back) L £9.99
LIVIDITY - CUM SOAKED TORTURE (Red logo and impaled bodie on the front, ''CUM SOAKED TORTURE'' on the back) L £10.99
HUMAN FILLETED - PACKAGED HUMAN MEAT (Green logo and white Mark Riddick art on the front, ''Packaged Human Meat'' on the back) L £9.99

DVDs
FUCK…I'M DEAD - GORE GRIND THRASH ATTACK LIVE DVD+CD (One of the best underground live DVDs out there with some bonus live shows!) £9.99
Tom Grindethic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 10:58 AM   #2
Surt
brutulord

Surt slam gang member
Are you guys planning on getting the new Prostitute Disfigurement album in when it comes out?
Surt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:49 AM   #3
Tom Grindethic
www.grindethic.co.uk

Tom Grindethic slam gang member
Maybe but last time I emailed Ruud about buying stuff wholesale I didn't get a reply. I had to get these releases from Willowtip and they can't supply all the most recent stuff due to their territory being restricted to North America.
Tom Grindethic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 04:19 PM   #4
Dan VTH
the Gerbiling master

Dan VTH slam gang member
this store takes too much of my money its just too cool
Dan VTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 04:22 PM   #5
Surt
brutulord

Surt slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Grindethic View Post
Maybe but last time I emailed Ruud about buying stuff wholesale I didn't get a reply. I had to get these releases from Willowtip and they can't supply all the most recent stuff due to their territory being restricted to North America.
ah fair enough. Reason I was askin was mainly as a way to avoid having to deal with Neurotic myself as it was.
Surt is offline   Reply With Quote