SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Aborted

Aborted Website

Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com

Old 06-24-2008, 08:42 PM   #1
SlaughteredApparatus

Availability Of Early Aborted CD's????

Hello again,

Just another fast question, this time it is regarding the availablity of early Aborted material as well as an EP which was released.

Are "The Purity of Perversion" and the "Haematobic" EP still in print? I have looked and looked all over for an online store where I could find these albums, buy them, and complete my discography, but have had no luck. With The Haematobic EP in particular, I have tried Ebay, www.amazon.ca, www.amazon.com, www.cdplus.com (a Canadian record store), and all I've seen are messages saying "out of stock".

So if anyone could tell me if these albums are still in print, or where I could find brand new copies of them online (preferably from an American or Canadian retailer) I would sincerely appreciate it as always.

Thank you in advance.
SlaughteredApparatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 10:37 PM   #2
dude0160

I'm pretty sure Purity is out of print, not sure about the EP. I'm lucky I found Purity when I did hehe.
dude0160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 11:42 PM   #3
Narfarious

You can find The Haematobic EP here: https://www.cmdistro.com/search.aspx?search=Aborted
Narfarious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 12:20 PM   #4
SlaughteredApparatus

Sweet...thanks for the EP info duders.

Now all I have to do is get more info about "Purity." Maybe Sven or someone else can help.
Old 06-27-2008, 12:49 PM   #5
colostomy phd

its out of print i believe, we have been getting offers from various labels to reissue it but we rather have it stay the way it is, i dont want any label to jump in and try to make money on it, if it ever gets reissued, we will re issue it ourselves.
colostomy phd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 05:07 PM   #6
SlaughteredApparatus

Thanks alot for the info Sven. Your information as well as you actually taking the time to answer questions that I (as well as the rest of us) have is extremely appreciated my friend.

Your philosophy of wanting to keep "Purity" a strictly underground release is a good one, and I applaud you for it. But if I may ask, have you (as well as the rest of the guys in the band) ever thought of reissuing it again? After all it is a GEM of an album, and I know that there alot of people (myself included) that would love to own a copy.

Considering 2009 marks the 10 year anniversary of "Purity"'s inital release, maybe you guys could reissue it yourselves as a limited print, 10 year anniversary, commemorative kind of deal. Just a suggestion pal.