SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Machetazo

Machetazo Website

Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-26-2006, 10:41 PM   #1
Casketcrusher666

A few questions for you guys.

A guys all I gots to say is you guys fucking rule. PERIOD!

I just have a few questions for you guys.

1.) How exactly do you record vocals? I know you guys don't use lyrics but are you saying anything or are you simply making noises? I can make out the song titles in the songs but that's it. Plus even if you did say actual words I don't know any Spanish so I wouldn't be able to tell either way. LOL

2.) For Dopi: Does playing drums and doing vocals take a lot out of you? How are you able to blast and doing vocals at the same time?

3.) What does Machetazo mean in english?

4.) For Rober: What equipment do you use?

5.) For Carlos: What equipment do you use?

6.) After an amazing concept album like Sinfonias what will your next release be like? Another concept album (perhaps an album about old school universal horror monsters like Frankenstein, Dracula, The Mummy ect) or is it back to the old school Machetazo horror topics (which I have no clue what that is LOL)

7.) Will you ever have any english songs?

8.) Where would I be able to find copies of "Trono de Huesos" and "Carne de Cementerio"? They are out of print so it makes them very difficult to find. Would they be on ebay?

9.) Was it hard for Chris from Abcess to do vocals since you guys don't use lyrics?

10.) Will you stay on Razorback Records? Many great bands have released one album on Razorback Records then went on to other labels (Coffins, Birdflesh ect)

11.) Is everydayhate a good safe place to order from? Since I am from Canada and it's in another language how could it work that I could order your "I EAT EMO KIDS FOR BREAKFAST" Shirt?

12.) When will you come to Canada? My friends and I are crossing our fingers for at least one Razorback band to come up North.

Well thanks.
Casketcrusher666 is offline   Reply With Quote