SMNnews Forums  

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Anata

Anata Website

Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com

Old 01-22-2007, 07:33 PM   #31
Antæos

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperadorXXIV
I'm a big fan of UASWNI, but I'm not sure I should get TCD because I've heard that the production is poor. I don't mean to sound superficial, but production is important for me. Any comments on the production of TCD?
Flawless. One of the greatest drum sounds I've ever heard. Whoever said anything negative about the production was blowing smokerings out of his ass. TCD is an absolutely perfect album.
Antæos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 10:50 AM   #32
emperadorXXIV

Ok, got the new album... and love it! I'm really enjoying Complete Demise at the moment, and I'll need to listen to the rest of the album a few more times for it to sink in.

This is truly inspirational work.

and good to know you're not doing the 'follow the leader crap.' :)
emperadorXXIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 07:00 AM   #33
Drizzling Blur
Tech DM \\m//

TCD is the first Anata CD i've ever heard.

Before getting into the music, no one in here seems to have appreciated the Cover Art / Inlay Art at all, the moment i saw it, i was totally blown away, forget CD of the decade/whenver/whatever, this is seriously the best art-work i've ever seen, everytime i play TCD on WMP, the artwork sits right there complementing the music thats being played. BRILLIANT.

Question : Who did the cover art for TCD ???

Secondly the disk, the first spin, the first song were enough to kill a part of my brain, this was like sheer perfection, infact i just listened to the cd (now playing : Aborted :) ), Downward Spiral Into Madness is truly madness when it comes to musicmanship and complete control of time and sense, amazing.

The only song i think is outta place or probably (dont take this too seriously) should've made onto an other Anata release is The Great Juggler, i wont say i enjoy this song as much as every other one on TCD, but somehow this song kinda gets my senses off the Anata environment that i've made for myself in my head, dont know if its just me or anyone else.

On the whole, a BRILLIANT CD :)
Drizzling Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 07:00 AM   #34
Drizzling Blur
Tech DM \\m//

Oh BTW im from India and this is the first time, im posting on Anata's forums, i check Sleep Terror forums regularly :)
Drizzling Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 01:27 AM   #35
Cody

I hope that they continue in this direction. I would love to see more stuff in the vein of Childrens Laughter as well. That song is beyond words.
Cody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 10:57 AM   #36
anata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzling Blur View Post
TCD is the first Anata CD i've ever heard.

Before getting into the music, no one in here seems to have appreciated the Cover Art / Inlay Art at all, the moment i saw it, i was totally blown away, forget CD of the decade/whenver/whatever, this is seriously the best art-work i've ever seen, everytime i play TCD on WMP, the artwork sits right there complementing the music thats being played. BRILLIANT.

Question : Who did the cover art for TCD ???

Secondly the disk, the first spin, the first song were enough to kill a part of my brain, this was like sheer perfection, infact i just listened to the cd (now playing : Aborted :) ), Downward Spiral Into Madness is truly madness when it comes to musicmanship and complete control of time and sense, amazing.

The only song i think is outta place or probably (dont take this too seriously) should've made onto an other Anata release is The Great Juggler, i wont say i enjoy this song as much as every other one on TCD, but somehow this song kinda gets my senses off the Anata environment that i've made for myself in my head, dont know if its just me or anyone else.

On the whole, a BRILLIANT CD :)
Thank you so much for listening to our music. And I know it have been split opinions about The Great Juggler. Some people don't like to song so much, and some think it's the best Anata song ever written. So no hard feelings from me. Wait til you hear from Fredrik

And we are also really satisfied with the artwork. And to answer your question it was Grzegorz Kmin from Poland who did the art cover.
Take care/
Conny
anata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 03:29 AM   #37
anata

As a matter of fact The Great Juggler has been rated as the 3rd most popular song on The Conductor's Departure on our poll at www.anata.se.

/Henrik
anata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 11:45 PM   #38
coloredCYANIDE
Derp

This is one of the few death metal records I can still not get tired of after so long. Amazing.
coloredCYANIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 02:52 PM   #39
foreign10

this album is AMAZING! seriously one of the best ever. my favorite song is "I Would Dream of Blood". but all of them rule!
foreign10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 08:21 PM   #40
foreign10

listening to it again right now. I'm still so impressed by it! wow.
foreign10 is offline   Reply With Quote