SMNnews Forums SMNnews Forums  

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Between The Buried And Me

Between The Buried And Me Website

Old 09-14-2013, 07:46 PM   #1
Iressonance

Iressonance beat up john dwyer
The Safety Fire, The Contortionist, The Faceless, and Btbam

Went to the winston Salem show and I gottaa say, btbam is as good as ever. The Safety AFire was great, the contortionist killed it, The Faceless destroyed, and I litterly shit myself durring btbam playing the entirety of the future sequence. Anyone who says between the buried and me has gotten soft needs a good ass wipin and please see this tour.
Iressonance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:29 PM   #2
Iressonance

Iressonance beat up john dwyer
Re: The Safety Fire, The Contortionist, The Faceless, and Btbam

Come on all you metalheads (and listeners of good music alike) this was probably the best tour I've ever been to. Show some love. I've probably got a new favorite band of The Safety Fire. and im seriously not kidding, I llitterly shit myself to Future Sequence. it was the best show experience I've ever had
Iressonance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 02:23 AM   #3
MustangMan311
Very Original Avatar

MustangMan311 slam gang member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iressonance View Post
Come on all you metalheads (and listeners of good music alike) this was probably the best tour I've ever been to. Show some love. I've probably got a new favorite band of The Safety Fire. and im seriously not kidding, I llitterly shit myself to Future Sequence. it was the best show experience I've ever had
Actually, one of my friends DID shit himself during the Parallax and then spent two songs in the bathroom. So a pretty long time.

Anyway, I was at the Winston show too. Fucking venue started a half hour early so I missed The Safety Fire, and friends of mine missed the Contortionist because of it as well. The Contortionist sounded like shit and played an awful set list anyway. The Faceless sucks now and Keene's noise gate was too high, so every tapped note / hammer-on / slide he did cut out. It was pretty laughable. BTBAM sounded ridiculously good and Parallax II sounds even better live, so I can't really complain. Had a good time.
The SMNNews forums are full of disgruntled wannabe hardcore kids that don't have the brain power to follow the newer Proggy songs, which infuriates their simpleton brain, which causes them to bach the only thing they know: BTBAM. And eachother.

MustangMan311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 02:49 AM   #4
toavengethrice

toavengethrice slam gang member

Just saw them in San Diego. They sounded incredible. Tommy's vocals were really good. Both clean and dirty. They put on an unbelievable show. Parallax 2 is better live.
toavengethrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:37 PM   #5
Incendius
Black

Incendius slam gang member

I just saw them at Starland in NJ. I agree Tommy's vocals have gotten alot better, but maybe its just me, i thought Paralax II all the way through was kinda boring. I did enjoy the playing however. I guess im just more of fan of older BTBAM. They played White Walls and Paul called it an "Old Song" lol.
Incendius is offline   Reply With Quote