SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Enthroned

Enthroned Website

Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com

Old 07-14-2005, 12:45 AM   #1
warlord_nebiros

Thumbs up Enthroned Touring The U.s.a.

Yes!!! I know you guys have been asked about this. But believe me, if you come to the U.S. unholy fucking shit!!! so many shows sold out! We would be murdered by Pure fucking Hellgian Bm

I know you fuckers can DO IT!!!

Come to the unholy united states of america, or if you cant, pls come to the united states of mexico. (Yes that's Mexico's Real Name)
warlord_nebiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 09:04 AM   #2
Nornagest
Holy Moderator

The thing is ;
It's not that we do not want to tour the US but this year we do not have the time at all.
Plus we won't tour the US anymore until we've found a proper tour promoter which is serious and honest !
Last tour we did in the USA was at 90% a desaster due to the rip off atittude and impotence of that tour promoter ( Sacbe from Quadrivium Records and ex- Ressucitator).
Enthroned is open to any proposal as long as it's in a good purpose as much for the horde as for the fans.
Nornagest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 09:42 PM   #3
warlord_nebiros

Quote:
Originally posted by Nornagest
The thing is ;
It's not that we do not want to tour the US but this year we do not have the time at all.
Plus we won't tour the US anymore until we've found a proper tour promoter which is serious and honest !
Last tour we did in the USA was at 90% a desaster due to the rip off atittude and impotence of that tour promoter ( Sacbe from Quadrivium Records and ex- Ressucitator).
Enthroned is open to any proposal as long as it's in a good purpose as much for the horde as for the fans.

Ohh yeah, Did you guys played in SF CA? i think you guys played along with my friends band, he is the frontman of MORBOSIDAD he told me you guys almost stayed in the U.S. because of the money for the tickets and going back home. And yeah, he told me those suckers from Quadrivium suck ass, they also ripped of MORBOSIDAD.

Warlord - myspace.com/morbosidad
warlord_nebiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 02:48 PM   #4
Choronzon

Wouldn't you guys get boycotted by all those religious freaks out there in the über repressed US of A?
Choronzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 04:51 PM   #5
Frost
www.bnp.org.uk

They probally would get complaints from mormons chatholics and christians, if lamb of god are getting banned and lots of complaints from jesus freaks then i guess Enthroned would!
Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 06:37 PM   #6
Nornagest
Holy Moderator

I didn't remember that I met a guy of Morbosidad,
Would be nice I really love that band!
I hope we can play with them one day.
Concerning all that Christian crap, we do not give a fucken shit about it!
All those sheep screwers are another good reason for Enthroned to play and tour the US once more.
We came in the Us the first time on October 11th 2001 so one month after the terrorist attack on the WTC by those fucken moslim, we played in Slovenia when the war was still raging , we tormented Vatican's Militia in 98' and it's not a bunch of suckers who are prayin' to the blessed whore and her bastard son that would ever stop or even bother Enthroned to play the US.
The only thing we need is time and a good promoter.
Old 07-15-2005, 06:50 PM   #7
DARK USURPER
Usurper of the throne

Quote:
Originally posted by Choronzon
Wouldn't you guys get boycotted by all those religious freaks out there in the über repressed US of A?
Not a chance. Black metal is much larger here than you would think. Trouble is, we never get any well known bands that come through. There is always that option of playing a 1 off show in Tijuana, Mex. (Basicly Southern California) I cant really speak for the US, I dont know what its like in other places here but I do know our California scene is solid and would not let Enthroned down! I doubt BM is as big anywhere elese in the US besides here.

It would be a delight to see Enthroned live, something I cant say I have done yet., Espicaly after my purchase of BGR, it really makes me want to get to the show even more! We are ready here and I hope you guys will be able to pull it off sometime soon....lets shoot for 2006, eh?
DARK USURPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 09:32 AM   #8
Nornagest
Holy Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Tormentor
"we played in Slovenia when the war was still raging"

This is a big Lie. The war in Slovenia was in 1991 and was long 14 days. Enthroned starts in 1993.
Enthroned play in Slovenia only 1998 with Dark Funeral and was a piece time. I think theat you confused Slovenia whit Slovakia.
Yes , I guess it was Slovakia then, the tour bus had the advice from the police to be careful because of the possible struggles we could occure there. And do not say that "it's a big lie"!!!!
We played more than 30 countries and cant recall more than 600 concerts in our career, a mistake happend , I won't let anyone calling me a liar in my face, got it?
Old 07-19-2005, 07:12 AM   #9
Tormentor

I didn' say theat you are a lier Nornagest. I only say thet the post about war in Slovenia was a lie or a confusion with Slovakia if this sounds better.:))
So take it easy:)

What about your Europan tour? I Slovenia we are waithing for you for a few years now.You canceled the last 3 or 4 Slovenia shows.
Why have you canceled the black metal festival in Austria in september?
Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 07:32 AM   #10
Choronzon

Quote:
Originally posted by DARK USURPER
Not a chance. Black metal is much larger here than you would think.
Enthroned should share a bill/tour package with the mighty Resuscitator. They complement each other's style perfectly.

Are there many black metal tours in the US?
Old 07-19-2005, 10:31 AM   #11
Nornagest
Holy Moderator

Quote:
Enthroned should share a bill/tour package with the mighty Resuscitator. They complement each other's style perfectly.

Are there many black metal tours in the US?
The guy who organised our tour and who ripped us off was the guitar player of Resuscitator, I don't know if he's still in the band, but since then I didn't give a damned anymore about that band.
Old 07-19-2005, 10:40 AM   #12
Nornagest
Holy Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Tormentor
I didn' say theat you are a lier Nornagest. I only say thet the post about war in Slovenia was a lie or a confusion with Slovakia if this sounds better.:))
So take it easy:)

What about your Europan tour? I Slovenia we are waithing for you for a few years now.You canceled the last 3 or 4 Slovenia shows.
Why have you canceled the black metal festival in Austria in september?
yeah, I see...
But do not mix lie and confusion, both are two completely different things.
About the cancelled shows;
In Slovenia we cancelled twice because the customs didn't let us enter the country, one because they wanted money and we refused and the second because we had to cancel some dates due to our ex label who did not want to pay the tour bus anymore so we had no money to cover the travel costs and got stucked in France several days waiting some moeny from friends and family to continue our way back to Belgium.
Austria is canceled for dealing reasons and because we would have lost money with that show, the rest remains between us and the promoter.
Old 07-19-2005, 01:18 PM   #13
Mosh Pit
DNA's drummer

Quote:
Originally posted by DARK USURPER
Not a chance. Black metal is much larger here than you would think.
If you do the states, you gotta come for some dates (at least) to canada, not just the french city of quebec (far east) or the vancouver shit hole (extreem west), say maybe also CALGARY and edmonton ALBERTA.

I alone promise you the most vile pit you have ever seen, even if I have to bloody everyone myself (we are notorious for our pits in calgary).
Mosh Pit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 02:33 PM   #14
into the pit
Witwentröster

NO TRENDS NO FUN NO MOSH NO CORE!!

(and no dimmu borkinis) :)
into the pit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 04:03 PM   #15
DARK USURPER
Usurper of the throne

Quote:
Originally posted by into the pit
NO TRENDS NO FUN NO MOSH NO CORE!!

(and no dimmu borkinis) :)
Agreed! The states (and Canada, I guess) are known for the brutal crouds and violent moshing. Ive been in many war zones! Some people here just dont get it, its all about the brutality and agression to them, to me thats nonsence when at a black metal show, it aint Cannibal Corpse or Kreator, no need for a riot of violence, heh. So I think this Mosh Pit guy has the wrong idea.

Choronzon - Like you would probably guess, black metal shows are limited here. Dissection (played TJ, Mexico for the US fans) last April, Satyricon did a tour last fall and Gorgoroth played (also 1 show in TJ.) Dark Funeral played here about a year ago. Now there is nothing in sight and there might not be for the rest of this year. Of course our own local Los Angeles scene is a solid one. You can find many local bm bands playing bars and underground clubs in Hollywood almost nightly, but thats still nothing compaired to a known act from around the world.
Old 07-19-2005, 06:18 PM   #16
Mosh Pit
DNA's drummer

?!?

are you guys fuckin kidding?
what do you do at a show, stand at the back? stand around?

bru fucking tality.
when I play a show I EXPECT people to be violent, not without respect mind you, but fuck, if they aint puttin on a brawl, then.... we must suck, or they must suck, or somethings wrong. damn.

I dunno... if a band is mediocre i just head bang, n kinda, push shove la lal la, you know? But if a band is intense and just possess my whole spirit, i go fucking ape shit, and that is an honor to the stage.
but thats just me, we get alot of respect out here for our pits, ive been told by many bands, in person or on the stage.

besides, its not like you have to, we respect if you dont wanna come in a pit, so its not like a survival issue, its for the band. no jumping, no pressure, no "whirlwinds".
Old 07-19-2005, 06:40 PM   #17
Frost
www.bnp.org.uk

Black metal is not about moshing, like people have said it isent just another form of music it is a kult, most people don't understand that!! hence the many people who say i like blink 182 and immortal and im not saying mosh pit is one of them before he moans at me

But i know a fair few people from Canada who would like to see Enthroned tour there
Old 07-19-2005, 09:19 PM   #18
Mosh Pit
DNA's drummer

Quote:
Originally posted by Frost
But i know a fair amount of people from Canada who would kill to see Enthroned tour there
well theres the point anyways, we would pay mass homage.

**for the record what do you do at a BM show?
Old 07-20-2005, 05:24 AM   #19
Mosh Pit
DNA's drummer

i have not had the honor to be present at a euro show of any kind. though I am sure I will someday soon. I also like to get right up front for my fav bands and watch them do their thing, im a drummer.
but yea, they way we mosh is in the slam dance manor, no running around in circles n shit, no drunken pressure pits killing everyone up front (more than usual), you cant pit it out for ever, so of course Im going to direct 90% undividedly to the stage / beer gardens w/ the wandering band members/metalers.

pitting: but think of it as giving to the band something for them to watch and feel proud of that they could bring such spirit & adrenaline to their fans, walk away, and not be bored after every show. its what they bring, its honor and respect to them.
It is an artform, one that we have perfected, one that so many others massacre.

**completly off topic but I am NOT affiliated with U.S. scum, Canada hates that bitch country just as much, if not more than the rest of the world. at least you guys got an ocean to seperate you! Haha enough of that though (i wont respond to canada = u.s. comments)**

I would like to hear nornagest's view/opinion about moshing, if he would grace this issue with comment.
Old 07-20-2005, 07:42 AM   #20
Nornagest
Holy Moderator

My opinion about moshing is that as a musician performing it's very very nice to see how your hatred can be felt and transfered to the audience!
I absolutely go mental on stage if the crowd is moshing and unleashes violence to our shows.
Now, as a headbanger or person present to enjoy a show, I moshed and still do sometimes but it's true that it's getting annoying after a while especially when you just wanna bang your head and that you can't at all anymore because all those bastards are throwing each others at you while you just wanna appreciate a good riff or part where you can headbang like a maniac!

But as I said, as a musician I agree at 100 % with what Mr Canada said.
Old 07-20-2005, 07:49 AM   #21
Choronzon

Quote:
The guy who organised our tour and who ripped us off was the guitar player of Resuscitator, I don't know if he's still in the band, but since then I didn't give a damned anymore about that band.
I don't blame you in that case...

Whatever came from Eddy den Dapper, he's still ripping off Belgian bands in the local underground?

Remember he sued Leng Tch'e back in the day, for a song they wrote about him.
Old 07-20-2005, 03:08 PM   #22
Mosh Pit
DNA's drummer

Quote:
But as I said, as a musician I agree at 100 % with what Mr Canada said.
haha yea!
No seriously There is nothing like it!! Watching the audience fucking slaughter each other! But yes, as long as there is containment, and respect for those who strictly want to stand aside and enjoy head bangin n shit for sure.
my buddy wears glass now so he never comes in either..
anyways, thanks Nornagest! i was starting to get panicy that maybe I was doin something wrong lol!

long live the Brutal Pit and Long live Black Metal!
Old 07-21-2005, 09:09 AM   #23
Nornagest
Holy Moderator

Quote:
I don't blame you in that case...

Whatever came from Eddy den Dapper, he's still ripping off Belgian bands in the local underground?

Remember he sued Leng Tch'e back in the day, for a song they wrote about him.
Eddy Den Dapper....the name strikes my mind but I do nto see clearly who it is...
or maybe...is it the guy of used to organise soem gigs ion the Kompas in Sint Niklaas??
Old 07-21-2005, 10:08 PM   #24
Infected Erection
BlackDeathDrumR

Quote:
Originally posted by Mosh Pit
If you do the states, you gotta come for some dates (at least) to canada, not just the french city of quebec (far east) or the vancouver shit hole (extreem west), say maybe also CALGARY and edmonton ALBERTA.

I alone promise you the most vile pit you have ever seen, even if I have to bloody everyone myself (we are notorious for our pits in calgary).
Thats right! Calgary is the best place for shows. If you come here I garantee the best time ever, if not, I'll hook you up with some killer shit, if you do what ever shit it is that Im talkin about.
serious though I love this towns shows!!
I'll still see you anywhere if you come anyways!
**edmonton sucks ass, and hosts horrible shows though!! **

Mosh what band you in??
Infected Erection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 12:08 PM   #25
Mosh Pit
DNA's drummer

I drum for a band called
Decrepit Northern Attrocities

Last edited by Mosh Pit; 07-23-2005 at 12:29 PM..
Old 07-24-2005, 07:44 AM   #26
Choronzon

Quote:
Eddy Den Dapper....the name strikes my mind but I do nto see clearly who it is...
or maybe...is it the guy of used to organise soem gigs ion the Kompas in Sint Niklaas??
Yeah, that's him.
Old 07-25-2005, 08:08 PM   #27
Rot'alithum

A bit off-topic, but you guys should come to play next year at Scandinavia's biggest metal festival: TUSKA! If I correctly remember, Enthroned has never played here, so that is a good place to do it finally. Just to get you interested, The overall mood on the festival is just insane; 30 000 headbangers same time at the center of the capital city of Finland and so on..
Rot'alithum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 09:11 PM   #28
Frost
www.bnp.org.uk

I want enthroned to play inferno festival!
Old 07-27-2005, 12:08 AM   #29
Mosh Pit
DNA's drummer

Quote:
Originally posted by Infected Erection
Mosh what band you in?? [/B]
this is our logo thus far

homemade *no shit* Its actually a flag, if you check it out in a seperate window

Last edited by Mosh Pit; 07-27-2005 at 12:20 AM..
Old 08-02-2005, 04:57 PM   #30
DARK USURPER
Usurper of the throne

Speaking of Enthroned in the US. Where can I find a decent selection of tees? Is there anyone out here who handles Enthroned merch, like tee shirts?