Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Impaled
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Impaled Website

Old 06-21-2005, 02:01 PM   #1
fumehead

fumehead slam gang member
Question A few questions for Impaled

Here are some questions i have for Impaled:
1.)Guys from Impaled can you please tell where is Jared Deaver since he left your band in 1998, i guess.Exactly why did he leave after the first demo was recorded. And what is he doing now, i mean maybe he is playing in some band or smth.
2.)Impaled can you please tell HONESTLY if there are any other bands that all four of you guys play in (except Ghoul).i mean any other secret bands that fans should now about or maybe other future side projects that are in the works!
3.)Impaled, now seriously though guys, was/were there any other demo recordings even before Impaled came together and before your official 1st demo.i know there was this Fetal Remains demo recorded along with Leon long time ago.
4.)Impaled will this Re-animate the States tour be the last one for a while or maybe you got smth. else planned for next year.
5.)Guys from Impaled i know you've been working with Mauricio Acevedo for a long time since your first demo and till this last album basically.i am just wondering, will you work with him on the future releases or not.
i guess that's it for now. Feel free to answer any or all of this questions. Thank you. IMPALED RULES!
fumehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 02:13 PM   #2
sewage666

sewage666 slam gang member
1.)Guys from Impaled can you please tell where is Jared Deaver since he left your band in 1998, i guess.Exactly why did he leave after the first demo was recorded. And what is he doing now, i mean maybe he is playing in some band or smth.

Jared went on to play with Deeds of Flesh for a short time, and Vile also for a short time. He quit both bands as he did with Impaled, because he quits things a lot. Haven't heard from in awhile, I'm assuming he's okay and enjoying time with his kid.

2.)Impaled can you please tell HONESTLY if there are any other bands that all four of you guys play in (except Ghoul).i mean any other secret bands that fans should now about or maybe other future side projects that are in the works!

Whoul? Anyway, I play in Ludicra, which you can find on the net at http://www.ludicra.org . Raul used to play with Morbisidad, and he sells the records he recorded with them on his site, www.evilmorgue.com . Jason plays in a country band, Mader Road, which you can find at http://www.maderaroad.com/ and had another project called Puny Humans.

3.)Impaled, now seriously though guys, was/were there any other demo recordings even before Impaled came together and before your official 1st demo.i know there was this Fetal Remains demo recorded along with Leon long time ago.

The complete discography is on our site and totally accurate.

4.)Impaled will this Re-animate the States tour be the last one for a while or maybe you got smth. else planned for next year.

I hope it won't be the last for awhile. We are hoping to get to some other countries, though, before we try another stateside tour again.

5.)Guys from Impaled i know you've been working with Mauricio Acevedo for a long time since your first demo and till this last album basically.i am just wondering, will you work with him on the future releases or not.

We worked with Mauricio on two demos and one album only. We rented his studio to record Mondo Medicale, but Andrew, our old guitar player, was actually in charge of engineering and mixing. Raul works with Mauricio doing sound for shows from time to time, but we will most likely not be recording with him again.
sewage666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 03:39 PM   #3
fumehead

fumehead slam gang member
Smile

Thanks a lot for answering those questions Ross!!!
i always knew that YOU RULE MAN.
was that a misspel or you purposely typed Whoul!:D
i mean Whoul is Whoul but Ghoul is Ghoul, but anyhow i know all about Ghoul and Whoul, so whatever floats your boat man......
but seriously A TOUR OUTSIDE U.S. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

You know, to be completely honest Ross, i've been thinking of Impaled becoming a major sell out band(via In Flames) cause with all the signing to Century Media deal and now a worldwide tour, and maybe i'm right or maybe i'm wrong but i know 1 thing for sure YOU TOTALLY DESERVE ALL THAT FAME AND MONEY FOR BEING SUCH WORKAHOLICS ALL YOUR LIFE AND CREATING GOOD MUSIC!
And as your motto says-STAY FUCK!
fumehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 12:14 AM   #4
HecateHatesYou

HecateHatesYou slam gang member
Will you be bringing your selves to columbus ohio? Everyone fucking skips us except nasty hardcore bands *vomits*. I haven't felt the need to go to a concert in a year. Anyways I'm sure it would make more than a few people happy if you did. There are a few (very few) local bands that aren't terrible that could open if necessary. Oh and humar me by checking out my little art http://www.syblings.org/ You can tell me how shitty the art is I don't mind.
HecateHatesYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 09:48 PM   #5
sewage666

sewage666 slam gang member
Quote:
Originally posted by HecateHatesYou
Will you be bringing your selves to columbus ohio? Everyone fucking skips us except nasty hardcore bands *vomits*. I haven't felt the need to go to a concert in a year. Anyways I'm sure it would make more than a few people happy if you did. There are a few (very few) local bands that aren't terrible that could open if necessary. Oh and humar me by checking out my little art http://www.syblings.org/ You can tell me how shitty the art is I don't mind.
We'll be going through Cleveland in August, sorry, no Columbus.
sewage666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 08:28 PM   #6
Transient
i wont

Transient beat up jewski
you might want to try and book a show at upstate newyork's "saratoga winners"

there is a fairly large metal scene around here, and id love to see you guys play !
Transient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 07:28 PM   #7
Magicawe

Magicawe slam gang member
Ross:

Which Dissection album do you prefer Storm of the Light's Bane or The Somberlain? And is Nodtveidt a scary fucker or what?

Of course, this is assuming you like Dissection.

Last edited by Magicawe; 07-01-2005 at 07:30 PM.
Magicawe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 02:51 AM   #8
Aconite

Aconite slam gang member
Fuck Cleveland. I can't fucking get to Cleveland. Drag your rotting asses to Columbus. It's not that far. You damn bands with your animosity for us. What the fuck is that? If your concerned that the nasty hard core emo queer alpha-male will show up with his troop of man-nipple showing monkies, I'll just shit in a cd case and hand to him so he'll run away and talk about how gross I am with his little girly friends while they hump each other and cry.
Aconite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 09:12 AM   #9
Magicawe

Quote:
Originally posted by Aconite
Fuck Cleveland. I can't fucking get to Cleveland. Drag your rotting asses to Columbus. It's not that far.
If it's not that far, why bitch? I am sure you have more control over where you go than they do.
Old 07-04-2005, 01:31 PM   #10
HecateHatesYou

Unhappy

Cleveland? We are poor people here. You see we do things the old fashioned way and walk, take the bus, beg people for a ride, steal a car, hitch, or whatever else. However cleveland is really far away. Geting me and mine to cleveland would be equivalent to performing a magick trick. Well you have fun in cleveland you bastards!!!
Old 07-05-2005, 01:27 AM   #11
del Müerte
You besta MODERATE, fool!

del Müerte slam gang member
What most people don't realize is that when a band is on tour they are booked by a booking agent. If the booking agent doesn't think the band will do well in a city, they don't get booked there. It's not the band's fault.
del Müerte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 03:46 AM   #12
Aconite

Aconite slam gang member
*If it's not that far, why bitch?*

well,
1) I'm just naturally bitchy, there's no turning that off.
2) Cleveland is 144 miles from Columbus. And, honestly, I don't think my boots would hold up for that long.

NOW:

I know most bands doesn't have much say in the matter, I'm not a fucking retard. However, unless you have Impaleds booking guys e-mail address, there's really no other way to get my voice heard is there? I'm sure that by letting it be known that there ARE people here who want to see them, it would improve the chances of them maybe, I don't know, showing up the next tour. Anyway, you're in L.A.! L. fucking A. What the hell do you know about being skipped over all the fucking time? So don't bitch about us Ohio people looking for outlets for our frustrations. It's not nice. Actually, it's just plain mean. meany.
Old 07-05-2005, 10:59 AM   #13
HecateHatesYou

Well if they need a place to play their booking agent can give me a call... There are plenty of places here and they would do just fine. I was only joking when I said only five people would show up. The few decent bands that do come through always do well enough. Actually come to think of it I've never been to a show that was less than 150 people. That may not be that much to you in L.A. but it makes enough money for gas at least. Can't we compromise? Like say they could play Dayton. You do know we are girls and it's getting to dangerous for us to hitch right? Ha the secret is out we are girls! Low and behold we bitch! Go figure... Now I'm sure you get your dick wet every now and again or if you'd like to you'll have to deal with a little bitching from that ever so lucky girl!
Old 07-05-2005, 08:02 PM   #14
Magicawe

Quote:
Anyway, you're in L.A.! L. fucking A. What the hell do you know about being skipped over all the fucking time? So don't bitch about us Ohio people looking for outlets for our frustrations. It's not nice. Actually, it's just plain mean. meany. [/B]
Haha! Fuck you! I live in Maine. No one comes here, and I have to drive all the way to Worcester, Mass to see anyone! I am going to guess it is farther from where I live to Mass than from Colombus to Cleveland.

Anyway, this argument is pointless as hell, I just wanted to throw that out there.
Old 07-07-2005, 02:06 AM   #15
Aconite

Aconite slam gang member
Quote:
Originally posted by Magicawe
Haha! Fuck you! I live in Maine.
Haha! I wasn't talking to you. The whole point of that seperation there was I was responding to the other bitchy one, you know, the guy who DOES live in L.A.
Old 07-17-2005, 12:00 PM   #16
surgeon of sickness

surgeon of sickness slam gang member
I live in ireland, how do ya think i feel??
surgeon of sickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 02:16 AM   #17
del Müerte

Well, in fact, Impaled did play in Columbus, OH in 2000 or 2001, on the Summertime's Laughter tour and no one was there. They (we at the time), decided to just goof off and break out two brand new songs and have other band's vocalists guest on them just for giggles.

I'm sure their booking agent can be found at the Century Media site.

I don't know anything about living in an area that gets skipped over for shows. I never claimed to, either. The guy who said that is from Ohio and posted the post above mine.

Quote:
*If it's not that far, why bitch?*

well,
1) I'm just naturally bitchy, there's no turning that off.
2) Cleveland is 144 miles from Columbus. And, honestly, I don't think my boots would hold up for that long.

NOW:

I know most bands doesn't have much say in the matter, I'm not a fucking retard. However, unless you have Impaleds booking guys e-mail address, there's really no other way to get my voice heard is there? I'm sure that by letting it be known that there ARE people here who want to see them, it would improve the chances of them maybe, I don't know, showing up the next tour. Anyway, you're in L.A.! L. fucking A. What the hell do you know about being skipped over all the fucking time? So don't bitch about us Ohio people looking for outlets for our frustrations. It's not nice. Actually, it's just plain mean. meany.
Old 07-22-2005, 03:56 AM   #18
Aconite

Aconite slam gang member
Quote:
Originally posted by del Müerte
Well, in fact, Impaled did play in Columbus, OH in 2000 or 2001,
Well bloody hell, doesn't that just suck fat floopy donkey balls? lol. Thats the year my mom moved me to West Virginia, long before I have any sense though, so....yeah.
Where did you play at, do you remember? I find it odd that no one was there. Like Hecate said, I've never been to a concert with less than 150 people. Is that really not enough?

Quote:
I don't know anything about living in an area that gets skipped over for shows. I never claimed to, either.
I know you didn't. You just seemed some-what bitchy so, that was kind of the point.

Quote:
Originally posted by surgeon of sickness
I live in ireland, how do ya think i feel??
Not as frustrated as us I bet. At least you can understand why you never see anyone. It's really irratating having your favorite bands come so close but still being to far away to see. And since you live in Ireland you probably don't know that Columbus isn't a little backwards ass hill town that no one knows of. It's the capitol of Ohio with a population some 200,000 bigger than Clevelands. So why the hell would people NOT come here? Really, it just makes me want to tear my hair out it does.
Old 07-28-2005, 10:58 PM   #19
del Müerte

There was about 20 people there. And this was not just an Impaled tour, this was Vader, Skinless, Origin, Withered Earth and Enter Self on the bill.

Quote:
Well bloody hell, doesn't that just suck fat floopy donkey balls? lol. Thats the year my mom moved me to West Virginia, long before I have any sense though, so....yeah.
Where did you play at, do you remember? I find it odd that no one was there. Like Hecate said, I've never been to a concert with less than 150 people. Is that really not enough?
This whole post is a bitch, isn't it? My post was 3 lines long. You're reading too much into it.

Quote:
I know you didn't. You just seemed some-what bitchy so, that was kind of the point.

Big cities don't necessarily mean big shows. The reason bands don't go there, I assume, is because the turnouts aren't that great. Why stop at a place where the attendance is capped at 150 when you can keep going to Cleveland and potentially have double the crowd?

Quote:
Not as frustrated as us I bet. At least you can understand why you never see anyone. It's really irratating having your favorite bands come so close but still being to far away to see. And since you live in Ireland you probably don't know that Columbus isn't a little backwards ass hill town that no one knows of. It's the capitol of Ohio with a population some 200,000 bigger than Clevelands. So why the hell would people NOT come here? Really, it just makes me want to tear my hair out it does.

Last edited by del Müerte; 07-28-2005 at 11:02 PM.