SMNnews Forums SMNnews Forums  

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > The Rotted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Rotted Website

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-31-2006, 06:43 AM   #31
Alcoholocaust
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Denmark
Posts: 31
Rep Power: 0
Alcoholocaust slam gang member
Usipian, danish death metal.

www.usipian.dk

www.myspace.com/usipian
Alcoholocaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 09:22 AM   #32
Surt
brutulord
 
Surt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Ing R Land
Posts: 12,030
Rep Power: 28
Surt slam gang member
Bowels Out - Gorgasm meets TXDM
www.bowelsout.cjb.net
www.myspace.com/bowelsout
Surt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 03:36 AM   #33
pathologe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 78
Rep Power: 14
pathologe slam gang member
Check out SOME GIRLS.

www.somegirlshaveallthefuck.com

Insane band with members of the Locust - love it.

I`d also recomend Tony Danza tap dance extravaganza
and She said destroy

(Don`t have the web url of those two - just search google)

Last edited by pathologe; 04-23-2006 at 03:38 AM. Reason: wrong web url
pathologe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 03:54 AM   #34
pathologe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 78
Rep Power: 14
pathologe slam gang member
And here it comes - music from the mental asylum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Yx5...earch=fantomas
pathologe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 05:46 AM   #35
Benny Goreskin
Registered User
 
Benny Goreskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 15
Benny Goreskin slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathologe
And here it comes - music from the mental asylum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Yx5...earch=fantomas
Yes!!!!

You dig Tomahawk as well?
Benny Goreskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 08:20 AM   #36
Surt
brutulord
 
Surt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Ing R Land
Posts: 12,030
Rep Power: 28
Surt slam gang member
Revenance - 'Educated Judiatry'

Saproffago are pretty cool Suffo-worship too. can't be fucked looking for any links.
Surt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 10:21 PM   #37
Whee of the Dead
E-Warrior
 
Whee of the Dead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: NJ
Posts: 679
Rep Power: 15
Whee of the Dead slam gang member
Bestial Mockery... I'll find a link later. Total drunken black/thrash metal!
Whee of the Dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 03:30 AM   #38
Weaver
Moderator
 
Weaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Norwich, England
Posts: 545
Rep Power: 16
Weaver slam gang member
Hacksore, German grind on Myspace somewhere I'll get the link later.
Weaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 05:04 AM   #39
pathologe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 78
Rep Power: 14
pathologe slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Goreskin
Yes!!!!

You dig Tomahawk as well?
for sure I do

other great bands:

www.watchmaker666.com
www.totenmond.de ( sorry, no soundfiles here)
www.tulaland.de
www.wearemongoloid.com/cookie/ - 17k
www.jack-slater.de/ - 6k

Thats enough for now I think :beerchug:
pathologe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 02:08 AM   #40
Cognitive Defeat
Blackened Bluesgaze
 
Cognitive Defeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: London, UK
Posts: 7,626
Rep Power: 22
Cognitive Defeat beat up jewskiCognitive Defeat beat up jewski
This band are fucking cool:
http://www.myspace.com/intestinalstrangulation

I came across these guys on myspace the other day, good guitar work: http://www.myspace.com/ocularfornication

I'm not usually into stuff with beatdowns but I have to admit this band are quite sick:
http://www.myspace.com/wakingthecadaver

This band only has one remaining member as apparently on of them died. Good brutal death with some nice melodies:
http://www.myspace.com/emeticdeath
Cognitive Defeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 03:02 PM   #41
Operating Theatre
Registered User
 
Operating Theatre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Germany
Posts: 76
Rep Power: 14
Operating Theatre slam gang member
Grind inc: www.grindinc666.de (German Grindcore)
Debauchery www.debauchery-band.de (German Death Metal)
Ultra vomit http://ultra.vomit.free.fr (france Gore)
Dew-Scented www.dew-scented.de (German Death-Trash)
Lost Soul www.lostsoul.pl (Polish Death Metal)
Scex www.scex.tk (Nintendo Goregrind)
Operating Theatre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 07:41 PM   #42
Surt
brutulord
 
Surt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Ing R Land
Posts: 12,030
Rep Power: 28
Surt slam gang member
listen to Bowels fucking Out and let me know what you think.
www.bowelsout.cjb.net / www.myspace.com/bowelsout

Also for those who've not heard of them, I recommend Vomit The Soul. Only recently started listening to them a little while ago after preparing to see them at the Neurotic Deathfest, and it's pretty cool stuff.
Surt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 09:53 AM   #43
Operating Theatre
Registered User
 
Operating Theatre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Germany
Posts: 76
Rep Power: 14
Operating Theatre slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathologe
Sorry dude, but Grind Inc for sure is no Grindcore - it`s simply deathmetal, and, in my oppinion, not good one
that's your oppinion. in my oppinion they are good :rocket:
Operating Theatre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 01:01 PM   #44
Looke
Registered User
 
Looke's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Brighton
Posts: 7
Rep Power: 0
Looke slam gang member
USA/CANADIAN BANDS..

JOB FOR A COWBOY

BENEATH THE MASSACRE

ANIMOSITY

BLUE PRINT FOR A TORTURE DEVICE



U.K BANDS...

ARCHITECTS

THE ARCANE WAR MACHINE

TRENCH HEAD

THE MAGPYES

MY CROSS TO BARE


:dj:



Anyone like any of these bands?


Luke
Looke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 01:19 PM   #45
Cognitive Defeat
Blackened Bluesgaze
 
Cognitive Defeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: London, UK
Posts: 7,626
Rep Power: 22
Cognitive Defeat beat up jewskiCognitive Defeat beat up jewski
Trench Head are sick. Played a gig with them back in January.
Cognitive Defeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 01:54 PM   #46
pathologe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 78
Rep Power: 14
pathologe slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Operating Theatre
that's your oppinion. in my oppinion they are good :rocket:
Yes, they are good, good in being bad.

The only german band that is good is Totenmond:www.totenmond.de

If this ain`t your oppinion keep listening to Grind Inc, the wana be deathmetal band for people who don`t like real deathmetal. By the way, thats the same with Debauchery and Disbelief(Disbelief - Deathmetal? - not even close).

Someone regarding Grind Inc as good deathmetal should`t listen to Gorerotted, because Gorerotted are really good. :FIREdevil :rocket: :1po:
pathologe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 03:42 PM   #47
Surt
brutulord
 
Surt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Ing R Land
Posts: 12,030
Rep Power: 28
Surt slam gang member
Embedded are a good German band, same for Despondency to name but two.
Surt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 12:46 PM   #48
pathologe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 78
Rep Power: 14
pathologe slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surt
Amen are fucking crap "mallcore" rubbish for angsty teens that want to stick the middle finger up at their snobby parents.
Amen are the best because they make fun of god.
And if you say Amen is for children you for sure have not listened to their second Album"Death before musick" yet.
And in adition Casey Caos is the man.
Amen keep the real punk alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pathologe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 12:53 PM   #49
Sjoerd
Registered User
 
Sjoerd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 110
Rep Power: 14
Sjoerd slam gang member
Flatlands from the UK is quite positive music! :D

http://www.houseofsoyo.f9.co.uk/flat...t%20Potato.mp3
Sjoerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 03:06 PM   #50
Surt
brutulord
 
Surt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Ing R Land
Posts: 12,030
Rep Power: 28
Surt slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathologe
Amen are the best because they make fun of god.
And if you say Amen is for children you for sure have not listened to their second Album"Death before musick" yet.
And in adition Casey Caos is the man.
Amen keep the real punk alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
isn't that their third album? ;)

and besides, Amen is immature self-centred attention-deficit-disorder style "punk" which in actual fact is about as punk as Godsmack are thrash metal.
Surt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 09:07 PM   #51
Whee of the Dead
E-Warrior
 
Whee of the Dead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: NJ
Posts: 679
Rep Power: 15
Whee of the Dead slam gang member
Has anyone mentioned Cretin yet? They fuckin rule.
Whee of the Dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 11:32 PM   #52
EXHUMEtheDEAD
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 634
Rep Power: 14
EXHUMEtheDEAD slam gang member
gotta keep pluggin these cats... they are the AZ scene

www.myspace.com/etts
EXHUMEtheDEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 04:10 AM   #53
pathologe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 78
Rep Power: 14
pathologe slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surt
isn't that their third album? ;)

and besides, Amen is immature self-centred attention-deficit-disorder style "punk" which in actual fact is about as punk as Godsmack are thrash metal.
No, it`s their second album - the one you mean is the UK edition of "We have come for your parents".

I think that someone listening to Gorerotted shouldn`t take "imaturity" as a reason for not liking a band.
If you do that, Grindcore is not the right music for you.
I wouldn`t regard imaturity as bad - music should be the possibility to do something you can`t do in everyday life - may it be imaturity, may it be extreme gore obsession.

If you look at Casey Caos life so far you will understand why he`s doing what he`s doing.
pathologe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 04:36 AM   #54
Jolly Roger
Registered User
 
Jolly Roger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 688
Rep Power: 15
Jolly Roger slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathologe
I think that someone listening to Gorerotted shouldn`t take "imaturity" as a reason for not liking a band.
If you do that, Grindcore is not the right music for you.
I wouldn`t regard imaturity as bad - music should be the possibility to do something you can`t do in everyday life - may it be imaturity, may it be extreme gore obsession.
I like these words, young Skywalker.

Music is a way to get da fuck out, and behave like you'd like to. Immature, idiotic and mostly get naked.

But realy, it's right, music is the one way to express what you want, what you like, but...

... Oh bolloks, I've been drinking too much, yesterday...I'll finish this comment later on.

Eugh...
Jolly Roger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 07:12 AM   #55
Surt
brutulord
 
Surt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Ing R Land
Posts: 12,030
Rep Power: 28
Surt slam gang member
so listening to death metal or grindcore automatically vindicates attention-seeking immaturity without even decent punk to back it up?

Next thing you'll be lauding Blink 182 for rejuvenating the real spirit of punk because they have such a wacky 'anarchic' flavour to them.


Besides the fact of the matter is, I hardly imagine that an MTV-friendly pseudo-"punk" band is going to appeal to a great deal of disgruntled death metal fans.

EDIT: oh yeah, are Nasum, Regurgitate, Discordance Axis, and god knows how many others immature? no.

one of these days I hope Casey Chaos either jumps off a stack of speakers and breaks his neck or cuts himself on stage just that millimetre too deep...
Surt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 09:58 AM   #56
DAVE DEATH
Registered User
 
DAVE DEATH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: SCOTLAND
Posts: 435
Rep Power: 15
DAVE DEATH slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whee of the Dead
I'll get you a free shirt when we print em out and a ton of demo's, and you can hand em out to everyone you think would be interested. I'll see if we got any banners, for now you can add one of our songs on your myspace, I'm pretty sure you can anyway...

I jusst noticed that post again after bying a shirt. Sod's law that is.
DAVE DEATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 04:42 AM   #57
pathologe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 78
Rep Power: 14
pathologe slam gang member
Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uXznRitwro&search=amen

That says it all - Amen kicks ass.

I know that lots of people don`t like the attitude of Amen, but judging a band by its attitude is no good way to choose the bands you listen to.
Music is what matters - and Amens music just rocks.

If all people would choose the bands they like by attitude, like you do, Black Sabbath or Napalm Death would never have become famous.

What you are doing is kinda like "Don`t like the look of this - I ain`t gonna eat it" and that is totally wrong.
pathologe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 05:18 PM   #58
Cognitive Defeat
Blackened Bluesgaze
 
Cognitive Defeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: London, UK
Posts: 7,626
Rep Power: 22
Cognitive Defeat beat up jewskiCognitive Defeat beat up jewski
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathologe
Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uXznRitwro&search=amen

That says it all - Amen kicks ass.

I know that lots of people don`t like the attitude of Amen, but judging a band by its attitude is no good way to choose the bands you listen to.
Music is what matters - and Amens music just rocks.

If all people would choose the bands they like by attitude, like you do, Black Sabbath or Napalm Death would never have become famous.

What you are doing is kinda like "Don`t like the look of this - I ain`t gonna eat it" and that is totally wrong.
I think he was judging them on their music.
Cognitive Defeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 08:12 AM   #59
Surt
brutulord
 
Surt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Ing R Land
Posts: 12,030
Rep Power: 28
Surt slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_odium_incarnate
I think he was judging them on their music.
what he said.


Amen appear to be a band focused more on image over music, in my opinion.
Which wouldn't be so bad if the music itself wasn't a bland desensitised attempt at 'modern punk' aimed squarely at the MTV/Kerrang! masses.

The main reason I dislike Amen is because the music isn't extreme, provocative or in any way any more appealing to me than any of the other hordes of 'mass appeal madness' (to paraphrase Napalm Death) music spewed out by MTV daily.

I could get into the argument about how a bands sound influences their image and vice versa, especially in certain categories, or how their image can be disproportional to their music.... but that'd take me into a big long argument i honestly can't be fucked with.
Surt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 12:11 PM   #60
pathologe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 78
Rep Power: 14
pathologe slam gang member
OK, lets stop that diskussion about Amen here.
Our oppinions are different and that`s good, because otherwise it would be boring.

This is meant to be a thread about new bands, so lets continue that.

so lets go on:

www.anaal-nathrakh.tk
www.theredchord.com ( not new, but still quite unknown)
www.circleofdeadchildren.net
www.putridpile.com
http://lengtche.deathmetal.be/
pathologe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SMNnews.com: 2002 -