Old 06-24-2006, 10:01 AM   #31
wilkins

wilkins slam gang member
This thread is not gay!
wilkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 12:36 PM   #32
DAVE DEATH

DAVE DEATH slam gang member
Every threqad is gay on here man.We're all fucking rampant chutney ferrets. Truth I tell ye!
DAVE DEATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 04:02 PM   #33
Cannibalistic_Horror
I do fuck goats

Cannibalistic_Horror slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Roger
They have some lyricks aboot killing homos and raping lessies...that's about it. It's all just for a good laugh.
Ha ha ha. I guess this one split disc from America will be banned then. It is this one album with various American black metal bands contributing homophobic songs.
Cannibalistic_Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 07:45 PM   #34
Surt
brutulord

Surt slam gang member
why if you're anti-homosexuality are you automatically labelled afraid of it?
Surt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 06:12 AM   #35
Jolly Roger

Jolly Roger slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surt
why if you're anti-homosexuality are you automatically labelled afraid of it?
Well, because it does frighten you in a way, I guess. Why bother bothering homosexuality? Why be against gay marriage?
Homo's ain't never done shit to me, in fact, I know some and thy are just like you and me; real nice people with minds, guts and soon.

Same with Jews, Arabs, Blacks, and so on. Fear IS the main reason to intollerance, next to religion.

I'll be your friend if you're a black jewish gay mongoloid eyeglass sporting motherfucker. Why not?
Jolly Roger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 09:24 AM   #36
Surt
brutulord

Surt slam gang member
i wasn't stating any particular beliefs on my part, more just pondering why the usually overly expansive English language has only ever coined one word for people against homos.
Old 06-25-2006, 04:55 PM   #37
Cannibalistic_Horror
I do fuck goats

Quote:
I'll be your friend if you're a black jewish gay mongoloid eyeglass sporting motherfucker. Why not?
What if someone was a member of these lot?
Old 06-28-2006, 01:16 PM   #38
Vriend
Afro Dog

Vriend is luke jaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibalistic_Horror
What if someone was a member of these lot?
:lol:
Vriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 06:18 PM   #39
Surt
brutulord

Surt slam gang member
www.jewsdidwtc.com ;)
Old 06-29-2006, 06:32 PM   #40
Vriend
Afro Dog

Vriend is luke jaeger
Hhhmm, looks like neo nazis are bored and make up this site.
Old 06-30-2006, 03:05 AM   #41
Jolly Roger

Fuck nazi scum. I'm very non-violent. You could call me a pacifist, or maybe even a tree hugging hippy, but I'd like to kick the motherfucker out of stupid racist people. It's just too stupid.

Fuck me, I'm a hippy. I'm shit.
Old 06-30-2006, 03:51 AM   #42
Vriend
Afro Dog

Vriend is luke jaeger
Quote:
Fuck nazi scum. I'm very non-violent. You could call me a pacifist, or maybe even a tree hugging hippy, but I'd like to kick the motherfucker out of stupid racist people. It's just too stupid.

Fuck me, I'm a hippy. I'm shit.
You don't need to apologize, the entire world shits on them and makes fun of them ("Why do they make fun of us?" they say)

Hippies have weed, so is that bad?
Old 06-30-2006, 05:44 AM   #43
DAVE DEATH

DAVE DEATH slam gang member
Yeah fuck the Nazi scum. Still like some NSBM though..............
DAVE DEATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 06:01 AM   #44
Jolly Roger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVE DEATH
Yeah fuck the Nazi scum. Still like some NSBM though..............
Black metal is a fucking joke. What a bunch of tits.

Still, I like Immortal's 'Battles in the North', Emperors ' Anthems...', Darkthrones 'Under a Funeral Moon', Mayhems 'De mysteriis...', Dark Funerals 'Secrets of the black arts', Kvist's 'For kunsten maa...', fucking Satyricon's 'Nemesis Divina', Arcturus' 'Asperia hymns..' or Niden div 187 (or some other random number).

And one of the best shows I've seen last year was Naglfar... So, black metal is GAY as fuck... But I like it.

Still, it's gay!
Old 06-30-2006, 07:56 AM   #45
Benny Goreskin

Benny Goreskin slam gang member
Nazis blame the Jews for everything. Racism is lame as fuck, but the only place Im ever a victim of it is Ireland so its not much of an issue for me. But Im seeing a mixed race girl and if anyone gave her any crap Id batter them
Benny Goreskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 09:01 AM   #46
Jolly Roger

Well, I'm part Jewish. Not that I care, or not that I'm bothered (it's almost the same as your grandma being very christian, but you don't give a fuck. Does that make you a christian? Why is a jew a race, and a christian a religion?). Thing is, though, people tend to take a piss at jews. Well, I tend to tke a piss at christians, becuase they are truly idiots.
I say, let's just take a piss at eachothers and have a laugh with it.

I don't care what the fuck you are, or what your believes are...as long as you treat me with respect or leave me the fuck alone.

I met a very sexual black girl last night... We're gonna make black semi-jewish babies .
Old 06-30-2006, 09:18 AM   #47
Surt
brutulord

Surt slam gang member
ok... did you people actually bother to read the Copyright information at the bottom of the www.jewsdidwtc.com page?

"Copyright 2003-2006. Gay Nigger Association Of America" or something.

Kind of shows how tongue in cheek it's meant to be ;)

Quote:
it's almost the same as your grandma being very christian, but you don't give a fuck. Does that make you a christian? Why is a jew a race, and a christian a religion?).
The perception I've had of it is the difference between the two is Judaism seems to be far more indoctrinated from birth and seen as something hereditary (stronger sense of heritage maybe?) than Christianity which I'd imagine has more non-believers convert than Judaism...

I wouldn't think of myself as "racist" because I have a dislike for (certain) Jews, rather more opposed to the tactics the likes of Israel employs, as I've always seemingly agreed far more with the Palestinian argument far more than the Israeli.
Doesn't mean I want to march them all of to the showers or anything.
Old 06-30-2006, 09:23 AM   #48
Vriend
Afro Dog

Vriend is luke jaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Goreskin
Nazis blame the Jews for everything. Racism is lame as fuck, but the only place Im ever a victim of it is Ireland so its not much of an issue for me. But Im seeing a mixed race girl and if anyone gave her any crap Id batter them
Half bloods tend to be very good looking IMO.

Quote:
I met a very sexual black girl last night... We're gonna make black semi-jewish babies .
Keep on mixing and we get to enjoy the results :D
Old 06-30-2006, 09:56 AM   #49
Surt
brutulord

Surt slam gang member
"Once you go Asian, you never go back to caucasian"

apparently.
Old 06-30-2006, 10:33 AM   #50
Vriend
Afro Dog

Vriend is luke jaeger
Once you go black, you'll never go black.

White dynamite.

*I'm out of lame stuff.
Need to find a nice red haired girl with blue eyes, just to keep me from getting bored.
Old 06-30-2006, 10:35 AM   #51
Jolly Roger

Once you go Wilson, you've had a few swills, son.
Old 06-30-2006, 07:55 PM   #52
Surt
brutulord

Surt slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vriend
Once you go black, you'll never go black.
man.... Tyra Banks.

You so fuckin would. :drool:

Bet she takes it up the arse an' all.
Old 07-01-2006, 04:45 PM   #53
Cannibalistic_Horror
I do fuck goats

On the issue of racism, I personally dislike quite a few black people in South Africa. This is simply because of the fact that South Africa has degenerated into one of the world's worst shit holes. Two of my uncle's houses have been broken into numerous times and nothing has been done about it. My dad had a gun pointed to his head. A family friend had his house broken into and a gun pointed to his head. Various other people my family knew in South Africa have been robbed, raped and murdered in cold blood by various black people in South Africa. I know you are going to say I should not judge them all so harshly, but quite a few of the black people in South Africa are bastards. Because the black male in South Africa cannot control his lust, AIDS has become a freaking epidemic. Because there is a tribal system still present in South Africa, real democracy will never be achieved. Because the government is corrupt, the South African economy will continue to suffer. Because the people of Africa show a lack of work ethic, Africans will continue to starve and live in poverty. I respect some of the black people here because they work their fucking arses off and act in a civilised manner. People who do not work or show a desire to do proper work yet demand money from the government and start breeding to create a brood of empty minded fools who will do nothing but squander their lives are traitors.
Old 07-01-2006, 08:37 PM   #54
Surt
brutulord

Surt slam gang member
sorry but that's the biggest fucking load of balls i've read on a messageboard for a long time.

In effect you're saying that the reason AIDs is so damn rampant in Africa is because of black men with over-active libidos?

I hate people that judge every single individual person en masse just by the actions of what is more than likely a small minority of reprobates.

Hell, we might as well just label ALL British Muslims as terrorists and potential fundamentalists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibalistic Horror
People who do not work or show a desire to do proper work yet demand money from the government and start breeding to create a brood of empty minded fools who will do nothing but squander their lives are traitors.
I hate to break it to you, but spongers come in all races, shapes and sizes, not just black people.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:22 AM   #55
Jolly Roger

It's always dificult to keep an open mind and be purely objective when one has had these occurances in the family (gun to the head, etc.).
And ofcourse it is obvious that it's mostly the black man who commits these crimes.
So, it's easy to hate, right?
We have the same thing in Holland; Turk, Marrokans, blacks, they all seem to be a bit dodgy in one way or the other. Drug dealing, beating motherfuckers up and robbing them, etc. Poor scholing, bad neighbourhoods, basically nothing in life o look out for.
And of course you can say; Fuck you, you deadbeat pussy, go out and make something of your life! But I think that's easyers said then done, if you grow up in an environment filled with negative vibes and that.

Let us NOT forget who put those people there; Years of slavery and occupation, us Dutchies getting Turks and Marrokans over here, because we felt too damn good to do the dirty work, and so on. If, after we have had enough of their survices, we would have treated them properly, given them proper schooling, and getting them to learn proper Dutch, the problem wouldn't be as big as it is now. Still we tend to see these people as 2nd class civilians, what the fuck is up with that?

So hate who you want, but never forget where the actual root of the problem lies...

Now, god bless and peace out.
Old 07-02-2006, 01:49 PM   #56
Vriend
Afro Dog

Vriend is luke jaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibalistic_Horror
Because the black male in South Africa cannot control his lust, AIDS has become a freaking epidemic.
You know this is bullshit I hope?

Quote:
I respect some of the black people here because they work their fucking arses off and act in a civilised manner.
Me too, since South-Africa wasn't exactly pro black. So if you were black, you would have a very hard time.

Quote:
People who do not work or show a desire to do proper work yet demand money from the government and start breeding to create a brood of empty minded fools who will do nothing but squander their lives are traitors.
You will find that all over the globe, not only amongst blacks, I hope you realise this.

Quote:
And of course you can say; Fuck you, you deadbeat pussy, go out and make something of your life!
But..

Quote:
Still we tend to see these people as 2nd class civilians, what the fuck is up with that?
Exactly! Nice said Jolly! (Would you ride my Roger? :limpwrist )
Old 07-02-2006, 03:25 PM   #57
Cannibalistic_Horror
I do fuck goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surt
sorry but that's the biggest fucking load of balls i've read on a messageboard for a long time.

In effect you're saying that the reason AIDs is so damn rampant in Africa is because of black men with over-active libidos?

I hate people that judge every single individual person en masse just by the actions of what is more than likely a small minority of reprobates.

Hell, we might as well just label ALL British Muslims as terrorists and potential fundamentalists.

I hate to break it to you, but spongers come in all races, shapes and sizes, not just black people.
I know spongers come in all races, shapes and sizes. And I hate them all as they are all fucking traitors.

And yes, one of the reasons why AIDS is so damn rampant in Africa is because of the fact that the people do not bother with condoms. In South Africa they can buy them or get them free as the government is supposedly sending loads of them out, but they do not use them. As well as that, due to some of the views in Africa, women are seen purely as objects of sex, and so have to go along with whatever the man wants. This sickens me as it causes women to have to endure horrid things such as putting this one chemical in their vaginas that dries them out or some shit like that.

I do not hate all black people, just for you to know. Just those who abuse women, commit serious crimes or sponge off the state. That is my view towards most races. If you are a serious criminal or a sponger, I hate you.