Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Dred
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Dred Website

Old 11-08-2008, 10:11 PM   #31
Pyrogenic

Pyrogenic slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grommell View Post
Hey Dave + Dred, saw your gig last night at the gaelic Psycroptic show. Going in noticing a few haircuts, I wasn't expecting much from the support bands - but I gotta say you guys completely brought the metal. Killer runs, leads etc & full stage presence - I was a fan after the first song (although I noticed the Guitars didn't kick in straight away, sound guy must of had too many beers or something lol). I didn't get to see you drum much Dave due to Haley's Monstrous riser taking up all the stage real-estate, but I heard you man & it was all gravy \m/

As for me, I'm a Metal fan & Guitarist of 10 years or so. Was in non-metal bands & did the Newcastle scene for awhile- but the call of the blast just got louder & so I had to get out of it. Atm I write material as Cadavalanche (dodgy myspace here) for cheap thrills & rainy days. Other interests outside metal, mainly just tang & xbox.

Looking forward to the next Dred gig up this way, cheers for keeping it real fellas \m/
Cheers Grommell! Welcome to the forum.
Pyrogenic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 12:45 AM   #32
macaroni

macaroni slam gang member
Okey dokey my name's Michael, I play the geetarrr, I go(went) to kingsgrove high. Just finished HSC and turning 18 soon, so i cant wait til Dred's next show in sydney!

hobbies and interests:
guitar, music, sports, starting to get obsessed with cars now, driving, money, food and sleeping.

I got a short attention span and stupid things make me laugh. :D
macaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 01:11 AM   #33
Dislexi

Dislexi slam gang member
HELLO!

Hi! I'm Lex. I'm not a big fan of computers, so don't expect to see me logged in too often, but due to a somewhat fortunate postponement of another festival, I'm very excited to get to come to this one this year!

I'm hoping to find some roomates, or place to crash near the festival. My budget is.....let's just say likely to be much smaller than I hoped, and better spent on beers, than beds. I'm quite content with floors, even.
I love to meet new people, so I'm a fan of couchsurfing/festival camping/or hostels, whenever I travel.
http://www.couchsurfing.com/people/lex

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you at the fest!!!
Dislexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 11:27 PM   #34
Lowkie

Lowkie slam gang member
I'm Jamesy, come from Melbourne and stumbled upon Dred randomly and thought it was fucking pretty killer shit. I honestly don't think there is enough decent Australian Death Metal/Thrash going around with some of the traditional influences these days... but you blokes sound great :D.

I play down here in a Death Metal band called Aphotic Dawn anyways... check that out too if you want.

Mad - Jamesy

Last edited by Lowkie; 04-04-2009 at 11:33 PM.
Lowkie is offline   Reply With Quote