Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Dred Website

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-30-2008, 01:07 AM   #1
SLayTaN
HailZ!!

SLayTaN slam gang member
A Big Thanks from SLayTaN

Hey guys the Band ID is up and running on DarkSoul7.com Radio and I got to say it blew me away. All the other bands ID's sound like a recording over a telephone but your ID was like full on Studio quality. It OWNS .
I'm proud to be an Aussie. As you guys went that extra step to provide an ID that was totally worthy of the Nobel Prize . I'm gonna be the first to buy your Full LP when you release it. But the wait is killing me lol. But I truley understand the cost of it all. Especially for an australian band. I'm guessing it would cost approx 1/3rd more to release an album here compared to a band releasing an album in the States. I wait with patience as it is not something you should rush through. Keep it tight like the EP and you guys will go miles and beyond. You will be the AC/DC of aussie Death/Thrash as an Aussie Icon. Thats for sure. You will be bigger than Destroyer 666. Time will treat Dred well if you guys stay together as a tight group. Thanks Again for giving me the chance to help promote you guys to the overseas department. I'm sure every little bit helps. Small steps forward to DOMINATION!!! man these smilies blow lol. Need a good metal up them smiles. \m/ DRED \m/
SLayTaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:18 AM   #2
Mikhail

Mikhail slam gang member
Thank you very much for the kind words dude.
We're currently writing and are due to start recording very shortly.
We're sure as hell looking forward to sharing what were working on with you in due time.

Stay in touch. \m/

Mikhail.
Mikhail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 01:07 AM   #3
SLayTaN
HailZ!!

SLayTaN slam gang member
Always will!!! I have a lot of faith in your music writing/playing ability. I just requested your band again on Australia Day! \m/ Had to be done \m/ The Band ID is a ripper and it goes hand in hand with wicked DEATH/THRASH METAL torn out of Australias Brutal Heart and Soul! I am 37 years old and grew up on Iron Maiden and WASP then went on to find Slayer in 1984/85 and have been into the more brutal type of music since then. I found you to be a breath of fresh Aussie Talent Air. Still waiting patiently for the full release. I don't care how long it takes. As I know that perfection doesn't just happen over night. I'm sure you are perfecting what is soon to be released and I'm not gonna hassle you in any way at all. The song I requested was \m/ Sea To Summit \m/ I'm keen to hear your new stuff but I being a keen killer either using my guns or fishing rods have the patience to sit and wait for the final Calling. Stay Brutal Guys!!!!!!!!!!
SLayTaN is offline   Reply With Quote