SMNnews Forums SMNnews Forums  

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Adrift
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Adrift Website

Old 07-26-2004, 05:15 AM   #1
Luke

Luke slam gang member
What's up Jack

Just seeing how things are going, this is Luke from Vile (I was playing lead guitar for them on your tour). I'm curious to hear more Adrift, I liked a lot of the vocal harmonies and riffs in one of the mp3s I heard from Jason's audiohammer site. Anyways, keep in touch and hope things go well.
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 02:32 PM   #2
owenadrift

owenadrift slam gang member
Hey dude! I think Corpse thought about calling you to take my spot in the band. What happened with that? Instead, they got a guy that looks just like me! Mexico didn't even notice the difference, I don't think. Jason loves you, dude...thanks for the compliments!
owenadrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 05:48 PM   #3
Luke

Luke slam gang member
Quote:
Originally posted by owenadrift
Hey dude! I think Corpse thought about calling you to take my spot in the band. What happened with that? Instead, they got a guy that looks just like me! Mexico didn't even notice the difference, I don't think. Jason loves you, dude...thanks for the compliments!

Hahaha, yeah Jeremy. He was great in Origin but for some reason when he played your solos it just seemed off or different. I saw 'em in Vancouver last week and they even played the same set from the Wretched tour, song for song. Yikes, that would kinda wear me down after awhile.
Old 07-26-2004, 05:56 PM   #4
crispykid88

crispykid88 slam gang member
hey i seen you guys(vile) at the palladium in march. good show,especially seeing how it was jack's last tour with cc. You guys played a killer shows and your singer was so drunk after the show he could barely walk it was halarious
crispykid88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 06:36 PM   #5
Luke

Luke slam gang member
Quote:
Originally posted by crispykid88
hey i seen you guys(vile) at the palladium in march. good show,especially seeing how it was jack's last tour with cc. You guys played a killer shows and your singer was so drunk after the show he could barely walk it was halarious
Yeah that guy might not make it to 30. You should see him with his shirt off! lol . The Palladium was damn packed for that gig, but the crowd reaction was pretty lame for most of the bands. Nice little town though, that was a fun show.
Old 07-26-2004, 08:24 PM   #6
crispykid88

ya the place didnt start to get crowded till when cannibal was about to play. but i watched all the bands including yours they all put on a good show.that place aint even a town thats the ghetto no joke all gangs up there
Old 07-26-2004, 09:21 PM   #7
Luke

Luke slam gang member
Quote:
Originally posted by crispykid88
ya the place didnt start to get crowded till when cannibal was about to play. but i watched all the bands including yours they all put on a good show.that place aint even a town thats the ghetto no joke all gangs up there
Thanks. I didn't notice Worcester being that bad but I'll take your word for it, I was only there for a day. Some of the worst neighborhoods I've ever seen were near our Detroit, Cleveland, and New Jersey shows. Holy shit the lights were dim there, and I talkin' about inside the venue :) .
Old 07-26-2004, 10:10 PM   #8
crispykid88

ya its bad the crowd wasnt great at that show neither most of the poeple who went there were with their boyfriends or girlfriends that mean people aint going to be goign as crazy as usually and i think that sucks

is it my computer or did everything get bigger on the forums
Old 07-26-2004, 10:17 PM   #9
Luke

Luke slam gang member
Well that might be one side of it, but sometimes metal crowds can just be lame. They'd rather stand there with their long hair in their face and cross their arms observing instead of throwing down. That was surprising for Mass because I heard there's a lot of crazy cats there who throw down hxc style in the pit, but like I said when you get certain metal crowds together its like nursery school.
Old 07-26-2004, 10:51 PM   #10
crispykid88

i hate that hardcore pitting shit but dont mess with long haired fella's cause i got long hair but i dotn stand there likehat the fuck s going on like an idiot
Old 07-27-2004, 09:49 PM   #11
AstlAdrift
You LOVE Adrift

AstlAdrift slam gang member

Dude, in my opinion, it is the thick bald guys you have to steer clear from...they're the ones who do the most damage.

Trust me, length of hair has absolutely NOTHING to do with physical prowess. It is ironic that it's usually the little guys who pack a wallop, cuz you underestimate them. I've got some funny as shit fight stories, but you're gonna have to pry 'em outta me at an Adrift show, and only after I've pounded several dozen Newcastles. I'm SURE Michael will join me, no?

Plus, we like people to get into the shows, but enjoy it however you want to. There is no rule that says you HAVE to pit or get up to the front of the stage to have a good time. Tolerance, man, it's all about tolerance.

Except for midgets. I fucking hate midgets. (Assume Cartman voice here) Tiny sons-a-bitches PISS ME OFF!!

Okay, that was not true. I actually love midgets. Who the hell can hate a little guy or girl? I would LOVE to see a hot little midget chick come backstage, she'd get the REAL treatment...rowr!! Stripper + midget = damn fine time!! Stripper + midget + beer/liquor + steel pole + latex goodies + scrambled eggs and bacon + 40 grit sandpaper = a better time!!

Ha ha, please no letters professing offense at my mockery of "little people," as I am liberally kidding here. Cheers!
AstlAdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 06:38 PM   #12
crispykid88

hahahaa nice