SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > General Forums > General Discussion

General Discussion where infamy once ran wild.

Old 08-06-2017, 01:00 AM   #1
RE3
Moderator :3

ANYONE OUT THERE???

ANYONE OUT THERE??? Let us know how you guys are doing! Tell us your favorite memories about this place! Gonna try to sticky this thread for all to see!
RE3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 11:35 PM   #2
Nogbastian

Re: ANYONE OUT THERE???

Still kickin' over here! ^--o--^
Nogbastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 01:44 AM   #3
parabola5353
> Afro Dog

Pretty much the entirety of my adolescence was spent here. Place was the wild west. I'm about to be 27 now. I miss you homos. Me and KillTheScene still talk on a regular basis. Coma probably still lives with his mom. Be back in another decade brb.
parabola5353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:09 PM   #4
Kill The Scene

2k views and no one chimes in? This place was the shit for years. So much shit talking and fun threads. I'm pretty sure everyone grew up and got a life for the most part but I'm sure people still pop in here to browse old threads or see if there's any activity. So much internal drama and beef mixed with music and movie discussion and wars with other boards and various other crazy shit. I think the hardest I laughed at something on here was someone wrote a whole story about Spaz throwing a party in his moms house and moshing alone and breaking shit and drinking nyquil to get fucked up. That's all I remember besides the thread moving super fast and my face hurting from laughing.

I don't care how cool or grown up you want to come off as, it was fun and I miss it sometimes. We'd all be on here for hours and it would feel like 20 minutes with the massive amount of activity that used to be here.

As for me, I own a business so that's where most of my time goes. I shoot music videos and and take photos of naked ladies from time to time. I still play drums and play in a band with a small but good following. I wish this place was still active. Would be fun to pop in on here and get lost for a few hours before bed instead of shitass Facebook.

Coma definitely still lives with his mom, jerking off to the thought of the only hot piece of ass he'll ever get leaving him to get smashed by the singer of TBDM on the regular.

Edit - Just saw my sig and laughed super hard and remembered all of that stupid shit too. Also makes me miss dr0ne.

Last edited by Kill The Scene; Yesterday at 07:12 PM..
Kill The Scene is offline   Reply With Quote