SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Enthroned

Enthroned Website

Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com

Old 11-22-2006, 09:13 PM   #1
Surt
brutulord

Speaker's Corner : The other side/ Satanism...

Satanism and other things...

Nornagest :

following of the discussion from the df new album topic!

Last edited by Nornagest; 11-30-2006 at 10:50 AM..
Surt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 03:41 PM   #2
Iscariah

Is your opinion representative for the whole band Nornagest, or are these your personal beliefs and statements?
Actually I was wondering, how and where did you learn about satanism, or who thaught you this belief?
I know little about satanism, so for me it's sometimes hard to find out what this belief means to people.
I once saw an interview with Gaahl of Gorgoroth and he seemed very convinced about his statements ....

Nornagest, I guess you know the MLO, how do you think about them?
Iscariah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 10:02 PM   #3
Nornagest
Holy Moderator

I'm here talking for the whole band and they can testify this :

I use words that ARE representative for the band but I WILL NEVER use any statements in their name concerning their belief.
If Glaurung, Nguaroth or ......... want to express themselves about their belief I guess they are grown up enough to express themselves about it ;)

When I'm talking about deep Satanism I only refer to myself, as I choosed to do so, but this is my business as you can imagine.
Enthroned is NOT a propaganda who has the aime to claim to the world "Hey! hello?? we are satanists you know??!!" who gives a god damned shit about such people?? We are here to share some parts of our vision, to spread our feelings who are wrapped by His essence etc... bla bla bla...

So to answer more or less your questions :

- I claim to be a satanist yes, am I an experienced satanist? my path is still long and I learn about the subject every day of my lifes!

- The other members have their vision, I know by myself that they keep what's private for themselves and express and share their views and convictions with selected people.

-I didn't choose to...I was choosen, like every one of us who are in this position, and it was at an early age.

-I know some people involved within the M.L.O, yes, I share some of their views but not all of them, still we are kinda looking in the same direction concerning several logic topics.

Last edited by Nornagest; 11-30-2006 at 10:53 AM..
Nornagest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 09:05 AM   #4
Iscariah

Thanks Nornagest for answering my questions, in some ways you have answered my questions and in another way you've created new questions for me...
It seems to me that real, true satanists don't really express themselves to the fullest about their beliefs... They don't want to share it with the whole world, just like you said...
I consider myself more as an atheist, but I'm interested in this satanic believes and convictions, read some books, also here at the university, about satanism in the middle ages, read the website of the M.L.O., but it doesn't give me enough information to really understand the deeper meaning of satanism though...
Iscariah is offline   Reply With Quote