SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Enthroned

Enthroned Website


Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-02-2006, 03:48 PM   #31
devil spell
Sodomizer
 
devil spell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: France
Posts: 276
Rep Power: 15 devil spell slam gang member
Hey Dragoloth,

Stop moaning!
You don't even know how the new singer will be like and you manifest your O level IQ statement already! :suicide:
As several people say : you do not know what was going on!
You are all claiming high and shouting out loud that a band has to be true and not sell outs or bitches, and now because a band split ways with their vocalists because he apparently didn't have the feeling anymore to play BM and keep their INTEGRITY (and I completely agree at 666% with Nornagest concerning this word) you are complaining, so you have to know what you want man, a band with integrity or a band who will do what the fans like just because they will continue to sell CD's and then have their precious $$$$$??!!
Think twice before you post such stupid and uselless words!
What makes the difference between a child and a man is his ability to reckon his mistakes...

Anyway, I give 100% support to Enthroned in the future and I'm sure the next album will be excellent!
And for those who already don't like enthroned because Sabathan isn't there anymore FUCK OFF!!

You're just too stupid to have such thoughts even before hearing what it will be like.
devil spell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 04:01 PM   #32
Goatvulva
Registered User
 
Goatvulva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 79
Rep Power: 15 Goatvulva slam gang member
Seems like that Dagoloth guy is found of Sabathan
hahaha.

Jawel...here's my opinion :

- I don't know anything of what happened, so I won't start with such baby comments as what mister wrote there...

- I liked his vocals on some albums but not all of 'em
- I met Sabathan to a few concerts over the years and I thought lately he became more a rock star than anything.
- the last two years on stage Enthroned sucked mostly because there was no feeling into Sabathan vocals and you could see he was there more for the attention and for the girls then for anything else, maybe that's why he started a carrier in the porn industry :lo:
- I will always support enthroned and respect those guys because at least even if one doesn't like their music he has , (unless he is a birdbrain "with a IQ level of O" ( I loved that one)) to reckon that those guys are true to themselves and are not sell out whores!

and to finish I will like devil spell said, wait and see (or hear) how the new vocalist/ bassist will be! I hope it will not be a copy of Sabathan because I think enthroned should go forward and climb the ladder of challanges as a big FUCK OFF to everyone who will criticise your decision guys!
ENTHRONED RULES!!!!
Goatvulva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 07:09 PM   #33
hellganth
Registered User
 
hellganth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: León
Posts: 66
Rep Power: 14 hellganth slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoloth
DAMN ! Enthroned now must SPLIT UP !!!! Sabathan started this band (with C.) ,and Nornagest don't have rights to draw it,Enthroned not have rights to exist without his leader & founder Sabathan,i dont now why Frank go out,he have ALL RIGHTS to split up this band or continue,this is HIS band not Nornagest or alse members so change name or split up !!!!
Shut up!!! :suicide:

And if you don't like Enthroned anymore because Sabathan go out?
Well i think maybe will be best for you to hear power metal (with Sabathan :jerkoff1f ) hahaha. If you don't know NOTHING about this situation?. Close your mouth...
hellganth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 11:43 AM   #34
Udamt
Let them feast
 
Udamt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 13
Rep Power: 0 Udamt slam gang member
Originally Posted by Dragoloth
Quote:
DAMN ! Enthroned now must SPLIT UP !!!! Sabathan started this band (with C.) ,and Nornagest don't have rights to draw it,Enthroned not have rights to exist without his leader & founder Sabathan,i dont now why Frank go out,he have ALL RIGHTS to split up this band or continue,this is HIS band not Nornagest or alse members so change name or split up !!!!
Who the fuck are you to disresepct Nornagest and Enthroned. Also, who says Sabathan was the "LEADER" of Enthroned just because he did vocals? You are an idiot.

Enthroned will grow even more without him.
Udamt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 12:04 PM   #35
necrayas
registered user
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,017
Rep Power: 16 necrayas slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Udamt
Originally Posted by Dragoloth
Also, who says Sabathan was the "LEADER" of Enthroned just because he did vocals? You
He said that Sabathan was the "leader" of Enthroned not because he did vocals but because he was a founding member...

But enough of this crap.Like Cantabro said Enthroned got all my support for the future!

Last edited by necrayas; 11-03-2006 at 12:06 PM..
necrayas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 02:30 PM   #36
into the pit
Witwentröster
 
into the pit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: :noitacoL
Posts: 1,978
Rep Power: 17 into the pit slam gang member
boo-hoo-fucking-hoo, kids. enthroned is not an emo band. FOAD!

get over it, nornagest stated they had good reasons, so be it.

AMSG
into the pit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 10:47 AM   #37
queen of the damned
Registered User
 
queen of the damned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Luxembourg
Posts: 110
Rep Power: 15 queen of the damned slam gang member
Go on guys!

I'm sure you'll go up front!
Why are you looking for a vocalist when YOU could sing, Nornagest??



You vocals on "Vortex of Confusion" are amazing!!

:D

ok, it sounds a bit cocky but it's my honest opinion...

Last edited by queen of the damned; 11-17-2006 at 05:16 AM..
queen of the damned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 03:10 PM   #38
protector
tilintetgjøre
 
protector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Noreg
Posts: 150
Rep Power: 15 protector slam gang member
It's a real pitty I must say, on the other hand Nornagest is the pillar of the group as much as Sabathan for most people, especially up here.
I don't want to say this or that, it's bad , it's good, I can only say what I think for myself ; I think the decision is right and that both parties are feeling better this way.

I also couldn't agree more with miss Queen of the damned (welcom back btw)
Except if Enthroned comes back with another killer vocalist, I think Norna should take over the vocals and why not switch to bass...calling back Tsebaoth or Nerath demon on guitars...

We can dream on... :o
protector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 05:20 AM   #39
queen of the damned
Registered User
 
queen of the damned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Luxembourg
Posts: 110
Rep Power: 15 queen of the damned slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by protector
I also couldn't agree more with miss Queen of the damned (welcom back btw)
thank you ,

I have a work that ask lot of my time and I can't hang around internet as much as I use to but I will be here a bit more to know about the evolution of the line up :)
queen of the damned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 12:22 PM   #40
protector
tilintetgjøre
 
protector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Noreg
Posts: 150
Rep Power: 15 protector slam gang member
Understandable ;)

PM me and we shall discuss that somewhere else.

Nice picture you added!
protector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 12:33 PM   #41
Nornagest
Holy Moderator
 
Nornagest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Belgium
Posts: 590
Rep Power: 16 Nornagest slam gang member
Yeah cool picture , never saw that one !

I guess it's from party San, looks like it.
Nornagest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 04:07 AM   #42
LORD APOLLYON
Black Metal!!!
 
LORD APOLLYON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Girón, COLOMBIA
Posts: 17
Rep Power: 0 LORD APOLLYON slam gang member
ENTHRONED MUST LIVE!!! ENTHRONED IS NOT ONLY A BAND... ENTHRONED IS A PART OF THE LIFE OF MUCH PEOPLE (INCLUDING ME), BECAUSE BLACK METAL IS NOT ONLY A METAL STYLE... IS LIFE AND FREEDOM!!!

ALSO, NORNAGEST IS THE MAIN MUSICIAN IN ENTHRONED SINCE THE "TTSOS", SO, I KNOW THAT ENTHRONED WILL BE BETTER THAN EVER. ALL THE SUPPORT TO YOU IN THE FUTURE AND TO GLAURUNG AND NGUAROTH TOO.

BY THE WAY, EXCELLENT SHOW HERE IN COLOMBIA. ENTHRONED IS FUCKING GREAT!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU HERE AGAIN!!!


LORD APOLLYON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 05:14 AM   #43
Nornagest
Holy Moderator
 
Nornagest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Belgium
Posts: 590
Rep Power: 16 Nornagest slam gang member
Hails!

thanx for the support!
We hope to desecrate Bogota once more in a not too distant future!
Nornagest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 12:42 PM   #44
Iscariah
Registered User
 
Iscariah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: West-Flanders
Posts: 238
Rep Power: 14 Iscariah slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nornagest
Hails!

thanx for the support!
We hope to desecrate Bogota once more in a not too distant future!
Is their a possibility that you would perform in West-Flanders?
Nguaroth is from over here, so that would be one hell of gig for nguaroth!
Iscariah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 07:31 PM   #45
Nornagest
Holy Moderator
 
Nornagest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Belgium
Posts: 590
Rep Power: 16 Nornagest slam gang member
we already played there last year ;)

We'll see in the future...we have some gigs planned but not there.
Nornagest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 01:11 AM   #46
hellganth
Registered User
 
hellganth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: León
Posts: 66
Rep Power: 14 hellganth slam gang member
[QUOTE=Nornagest]Hails!

thanx for the support!
We hope to desecrate Bogota once more in a not too distant future![/QUOTE

That words sounds EXCELLENT!!!

ENTHRONED EN AMERICA OTRA VEZ!!!
INFIERNO EN AMERICA OTRA VEZ!!!
hellganth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 04:00 AM   #47
DARK USURPER
Usurper of the throne
 
DARK USURPER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 3,263
Rep Power: 19 DARK USURPER slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nornagest
we already played there last year ;)

We'll see in the future...we have some gigs planned but not there.
Not holding my breath too tight but this opens my thoughts at the possibility of a possible US tour. Man, you guys need to get back here!
DARK USURPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 12:47 PM   #48
protector
tilintetgjøre
 
protector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Noreg
Posts: 150
Rep Power: 15 protector slam gang member
and when are you guys gonna play in Norway???
I know Nornagest, I already asked you this question some years ago at "Under the Black Sun" when you played there with Carpathian Forest and Desaster...
protector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 12:49 PM   #49
queen of the damned
Registered User
 
queen of the damned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Luxembourg
Posts: 110
Rep Power: 15 queen of the damned slam gang member
:soapbox:

you are going off topic guys!! :p

( just want to be annoying)
queen of the damned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 03:42 PM   #50
devil spell
Sodomizer
 
devil spell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: France
Posts: 276
Rep Power: 15 devil spell slam gang member
I just noticed some similarities with Enthroned and Gorgoroth....

quite weird actually :

- unstoppabale line up changes
- a tragic drummer suicide
- the label direction :
Gorgoroth :
Embassy
Malicious
Nuclear Blast

Enthroned:
Evil Omen
Blackend
Napalm

- only the guitarist left
- same ideology and dedication (IMO)

weird coincidences
devil spell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:11 PM   #51
Nornagest
Holy Moderator
 
Nornagest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Belgium
Posts: 590
Rep Power: 16 Nornagest slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil spell
I just noticed some similarities with Enthroned and Gorgoroth....

quite weird actually :

- unstoppabale line up changes
- a tragic drummer suicide
- the label direction :
Gorgoroth :
Embassy
Malicious
Nuclear Blast

Enthroned:
Evil Omen
Blackend
Napalm

- only the guitarist left
- same ideology and dedication (IMO)

weird coincidences
bwah....
yeah maybe...you forgot the fact that we both wear Paint and play BM...

ok, I'm being bit ironic...
Nornagest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 06:52 PM   #52
enthroned
LEMNISCATE
 
enthroned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: france
Posts: 164
Rep Power: 14 enthroned slam gang member
just a little bit lol
enthroned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 07:56 PM   #53
protector
tilintetgjøre
 
protector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Noreg
Posts: 150
Rep Power: 15 protector slam gang member
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil spell
I just noticed some similarities with Enthroned and Gorgoroth....

quite weird actually :

- unstoppabale line up changes
- a tragic drummer suicide
- the label direction :
Gorgoroth :
Embassy
Malicious
Nuclear Blast

Enthroned:
Evil Omen
Blackend
Napalm

- only the guitarist left
- same ideology and dedication (IMO)

weird coincidences


Well, except the Drummer that commited suicide there's no REAL coincidence, this could be with ANY bands....
I don't really get your point on this one, or did you abused that good old Smirnoff again? haha
protector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 03:36 PM   #54
-BD-
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Helsinki / Finland
Posts: 15
Rep Power: 0 -BD- slam gang member
Well...I see this situation like a fresh start for Enthroned. I believe that band coming "back" stronger than ever before.

Just wait and see...
-BD- is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:11 AM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SMNnews.com: 2002 -