SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Strong Intention

Strong Intention Website

Get Metallica T-Shirts & Merch from Rock.com

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-16-2006, 06:10 PM   #1
xfinalconflictx

Tour Diary for Feb 2006 tour with NEURAXIS PART 1

This was going to be a whirlwind tour of 24 shows in 24 days across the whole US . We started in Toledo, OH and the show was pretty cool way to start off the tour. It was a really late night but kids were cool,. NEURAXIS destroyed and it was a good time. Next was hte SLAUGHTERHOUSE in St Louis.Load in sucked, the promoter was a scumbag, but the kids at the house were hella cool and treated us great. The show was DIY as fuck and kicked ass, and it was a great time. Cant wait to go back to St louis on the DISFEAR tour. Sunday was my friend Dave doing a show for us in Tulsa,OK. Only issue was 80% of the crowd was there for locals and bailed, but for those who stuck around it was cool. OKC was next and we visited the memorial for the OCK Bombing. It was very moving and a place I had always wanted to visit. Let all that walk here understand the meaning of violence.........you will hear this again , trust me !! For a monday, it was cool. Thanx to Gianni for always doing us right. Dallas was next , really small show cause it was a make up for a cancellation. On to NEW MEXICO where we met up with KILL THE CLIENT and the NM show kicked ass !!! Joe , the promoter is a great guy and really understands how to treat bands.Great time. Phoenix was next, my friend Josh did the show and once again another good AZ show.Disfear was supposed to play but had not made it into the country as of yet.For the last piece of this installment, the next show was MEXICO !! Our first time there. It was crazy, disorganized, but the show was cool IMPALED and DISFEAR were there, man it was sick !!! Cant wait to go back
xfinalconflictx is offline   Reply With Quote