SMNnews Forums

SMNnews Forums (http://forums.smnnews.com/index.php)
-   Brutal Bands (http://forums.smnnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   Where's my order (http://forums.smnnews.com/showthread.php?t=252152)

Krause47 12-12-2013 11:18 PM

Where's my order

Order #4022167.

Placed this order back in July. You than claimed after a month that the items were no longer in stock, you asked if I would like replacement items or a refund. I asked for two different shirts.

You never sent them so I asked for a refund never got my money back, and you won't respond to any emails or messages on facebook.

Send the shirts or refund my money.

cutcarveripserve? 12-16-2013 07:36 PM

Re: Where's my order

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krause47 (Post 3896758)
Order #4022167.

Placed this order back in July. You than claimed after a month that the items were no longer in stock, you asked if I would like replacement items or a refund. I asked for two different shirts.

You never sent them so I asked for a refund never got my money back, and you won't respond to any emails or messages on facebook.

Send the shirts or refund my money.

another satisfied customer fuck BB

RavnR 12-18-2013 10:26 AM

Sorry to hear that another one has been screwed over by Paul and BB.

I had to wait for my stuff more than 6 months, stuff he said he had in stock. Wouldn't refund, and after 4 months of constant mailing and trying to get in contact through different social media, he said that one item was out of stock. After telling him what I wanted instead, I didn't hear anything. Continued with the mailing but to no avail. Then two months later I got it, and he deleted everything I had written on FB and so on.

I really hope you get your stuff, I really do. Spread the word though, about how this label and Paul is treating people and the underground. This kind of shit shouldn't be tolerated.

Valkyria666 12-18-2013 07:11 PM

I have the same problem. BB won't answer to my mails and Facebook messages. That's weird because it's my second order from them and I received the first really fast. They say they have a wonderful customer communication etc but they don't answer. I won't buy there anymore if I don't receive my order.

Ross k 05-08-2014 02:42 PM

i'm dealing with the same shit. I wish there was a number to call so I could understand what the hold up is, I think I will make a call to the... better business bureau maybe then we can get them to cooperate. I'm thoroughly upset with this (service) and lack of communication.

lelahel 08-06-2014 07:16 PM

BB is dead ........

serjectomy 09-01-2014 07:37 PM

ive been waiting for more than a month \:

rose61 03-11-2015 10:56 AM

ouldn't refund, and after 4 months of constant mailing and trying to get in contact through different social media, he said that one item was out of stock.