SMNnews Forums SMNnews Forums  

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Between The Buried And Me

Between The Buried And Me Website

Old 08-20-2021, 12:36 PM   #1
DillingerEscapePlan
RH

DillingerEscapePlan is luke jaeger
the year is 2021, BTBAM releases Colors 2

It's been awhile since I've listened to BTBAM but I'll give this a shot. Of course thinking about this band reminded me of all you degenerates. I hope you're all well!
DillingerEscapePlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 05:10 PM   #2
Gold

Gold slam gang member
Re: the year is 2021, BTBAM releases Colors 2

diet blues tap run in b minor ass niggas
Old 09-05-2021, 11:16 PM   #3
noahfor

noahfor slam gang member

i'm listening to it right now
noahfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 11:38 PM   #4
Muscles McPantski
Formerly Skipants

Muscles McPantski karmablade

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahfor View Post
i'm listening to it right now
it's taking you a long time to finish it hurry the fuck up
Muscles McPantski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 10:25 AM   #5
Ksweeney

Ksweeney slam gang member

between things we know and things we feel to see taste of the miracle of his hands , iris

between hydrogen as the consumated field flame of existence , it is because of the rocks in the ground
never leaving their center and water never neglecting that it is the air then the rocks lever loose

between the centers of earths centience , 100s of cells to be looked apon the direlect, ther vision of communion
the idea of motion, towards hart, heart of hearing the humbor of every, not last but vern, one the center pass doves schrach
indileant turn of wing, wing that haeth nor sheath

the fire pushing the laeth , the love moshing its abbysal sheer, to hi - bellow - o'course magmatism sun and body
the rings of earth like the years of a tree falling out of the shelters 7ths wanders like the wayne of a field krashing their
building on a nut of the jaws of the light , a genious

sapling seared of rowing boats, humms like piercing , persistant like the wait for an islands vagrant phos ' "said the woodchuck

xero said that the iris is sound, motions heard from shaddow waiding past the moot, iris said that she never met a man before the angel's scri

I, suppose that all things out of the sun figured out how to rhyme, by the hilter and the idea of steel
by the holy water - pierce thy not a silver spoon intrance of burning ice, field not thy swam the water not in motion, but molton !

the layers of steel, fire from the cold moon decandri pulsing our mantle green shadow, for the harad embra to make the pours of shadow bun an isle pyroclase

the lifting of floating waters- like snow they move, you see phume, you dickens pythaon dance, preciprohendings everest hydrogen and sziezmic corronn

les they leaf by the stars, the techniks revere themselves at night, yet the dear behold the harold magent in site
a current that wears it sell , i say here just a motion of the ocean of magma heard in vibrations lest not one rock sheeped, foil be the hyrule timmid neat soil

ocean banks reallizing the place where the center shrouds itself in ovuline , rackes itself as vibrations coache from the sun into whom locked core and blade or ore

between core of life and ommisions of connections induct, rise and cause tide, rise and find new ground avize, the moon mantle born, all things fround tidic storm

solar rays, lunar days, process of evolution of a sound - to be pronounced , to heare through every syllable ins tow. the bands of circulation rise to folld
but without this there no angel towln

the rock of hydrogen, the magnet that pressure in, an aqua conveyed , and the lucid heat bayes, my death in sterio, diamond procession, water h20, increasse the obbesseion
Ksweeney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 05:41 PM   #6
Muscles McPantski
Formerly Skipants

Muscles McPantski karmablade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksweeney View Post
between things we know and things we feel to see taste of the miracle of his hands , iris

between hydrogen as the consumated field flame of existence , it is because of the rocks in the ground
never leaving their center and water never neglecting that it is the air then the rocks lever loose

between the centers of earths centience , 100s of cells to be looked apon the direlect, ther vision of communion
the idea of motion, towards hart, heart of hearing the humbor of every, not last but vern, one the center pass doves schrach
indileant turn of wing, wing that haeth nor sheath

the fire pushing the laeth , the love moshing its abbysal sheer, to hi - bellow - o'course magmatism sun and body
the rings of earth like the years of a tree falling out of the shelters 7ths wanders like the wayne of a field krashing their
building on a nut of the jaws of the light , a genious

sapling seared of rowing boats, humms like piercing , persistant like the wait for an islands vagrant phos ' "said the woodchuck

xero said that the iris is sound, motions heard from shaddow waiding past the moot, iris said that she never met a man before the angel's scri

I, suppose that all things out of the sun figured out how to rhyme, by the hilter and the idea of steel
by the holy water - pierce thy not a silver spoon intrance of burning ice, field not thy swam the water not in motion, but molton !

the layers of steel, fire from the cold moon decandri pulsing our mantle green shadow, for the harad embra to make the pours of shadow bun an isle pyroclase

the lifting of floating waters- like snow they move, you see phume, you dickens pythaon dance, preciprohendings everest hydrogen and sziezmic corronn

les they leaf by the stars, the techniks revere themselves at night, yet the dear behold the harold magent in site
a current that wears it sell , i say here just a motion of the ocean of magma heard in vibrations lest not one rock sheeped, foil be the hyrule timmid neat soil

ocean banks reallizing the place where the center shrouds itself in ovuline , rackes itself as vibrations coache from the sun into whom locked core and blade or ore

between core of life and ommisions of connections induct, rise and cause tide, rise and find new ground avize, the moon mantle born, all things fround tidic storm

solar rays, lunar days, process of evolution of a sound - to be pronounced , to heare through every syllable ins tow. the bands of circulation rise to folld
but without this there no angel towln

the rock of hydrogen, the magnet that pressure in, an aqua conveyed , and the lucid heat bayes, my death in sterio, diamond procession, water h20, increasse the obbesseion
shutup idiot
Muscles McPantski is offline   Reply With Quote